Tales Of The Arabian Nights Colorization

• Content Provider

LET THE TALES BEGIN!

UPDATE 1.1

After a lot of work and many tests I am happy to provide this major update.

Thanks to @Wob for many hours of beta testing for Vpins and all the great and useful dump files! Also thanks to Alessandro and Rainer for beta testing for real pins!

UPDATE 1.2

After the last update still had some major issues, I worked on it again and provide version 1.2 now.

Changelog:

- Full multiplayer color support

- Freeplay mode color support

- fixed missing camel race frames

- improved skill shot animation

- many fixes for real pins.

Known (minor) issue:

- random swipes and transitions not colorized

Instructions:

This time I already renamed the files for you ? , so just extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\totan_14 folder. Make sure you have freezy´s latest dmddevice.dll installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1.

Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work. This colorization is optimized for rom version totan_14.

Requests for real pins, please send pm.

Enjoy!

If you like and use it, feel warmly invited to hit the tip button, thanks for your support.

TOTAN 1.2.rar

Ah. This make me very happy. When a returning - very successful artists arrives with a new project. I am having high hopes for it to come to life. It is not like you don't know how much work that is needed ! Your MM was very well done. No lie, I'm very happy that it you who take this task on your shoulders, knowing who is working on the table itself. Confident that it will be a great marriage between them :)

• Content Provider
17 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

Ah. This make me very happy. When a returning - very successful artists arrives with a new project. I am having high hopes for it to come to life. It is not like you don't know how much work that is needed ! Your MM was very well done. No lie, I'm very happy that it you who take this task on your shoulders, knowing who is working on the table itself. Confident that it will be a great marriage between them :)

Thank you Thalamus for your words and your trust in what I am doing. Sadly I do not have so much time like the last month, so this project will take longer period of time... I think  this should be mentioned :-)

You know what. That I don't think is a problem. We're talking about Flupper here. He isn't winging anything. I would be surprised if we see a release in 2018 to be honest :) Don't stress it. If he where to release it before you. No biggie. They will eventually meet and live happily ever after ;-)

Oh boy.  And you where in fear of not completing before Flupper ? You're racing away. I thought you didn't really have much time to spend on it this month ?! Still, racing away or not, it looks absolutely stunning.  Looking at the lamp pr. example. I would not know where to start to make it look 3d'ish by pixels alone.