Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

On 6.9.2018 at 7:02 PM, DJRobX said:

I just wish there were a VPX of this table as it's much easier for me to debug with.    Maybe this will help inspire someone to create it though. :)

Somebody heared you. Did Crabtree is working on this table now. After his great Star Wars DE Table this one will be a blast for sure too :)

10 hours ago, nbcrew said:

Somebody heared you. Did Crabtree is working on this table now. After his great Star Wars DE Table this one will be a blast for sure too :)

Yep we decided to tackle this table.    That way I can work on the colorization keyframing while testing the table code itself. 

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, DJRobX said:

Yep we decided to tackle this table.    That way I can work on the colorization keyframing while testing the table code itself. 

We'll have to flip it next time, tell me what game youre working on and maybe I'll try to color it

Added these scenes

Journal Of...
    In Memory Of Louis Boasberg
    Ice Cave
    Ice Cave Double Award
    Inject
    Victor
    Throwing Switch
    Helena Bonan Cart
    Stoning Banner
    Select Left Music
    Select Music Middle
    Select Right Music
    Lock Lit
    Leg & Leg 2
    Kenneth Branagh
    HeartPull

Kano.gif

GraveYard.gif

• Content Provider
On 9/7/2018 at 9:32 PM, malenko said:

There are no triggers so there was no point in exporting for real or vpin yet. Please dont trigger anything yet!

36 minutes ago, coreduo0099 said:

Getting empty folder/zip....

real = empty

source = files

vpin = empty

Theres no triggers, so exporting the game wont do anything. Im going to finish the scenes then start triggering them.

• Content Provider

The scenes are being colored , but nothing is triggered. That means if I export the vpin or even real pin file it wont actually do anything since nothing is being triggered to play. I am going to go through and finish coloring all the attract mode scenes and then trigger them, then set a good default palette so its playable while I work on it.  Ive been making great strides with the scenes but its still just something I do in my free time. 

• Content Provider

Added some attract mode triggers, they may or may not work. I think I need to break the lightning into its own sequence, but triggering and chopping scenes is what slows colorization to a crawl for me. Luckily the High Score section can all use the same frame and trigger.

Stoned.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
On 10/10/2018 at 4:33 PM, Thalamus said:

We surely would like that Malenko :)

No updates and you get the eerie feeling that the project is stranded, like these projects often do.

the only project I started and didnt finish was WCS :(

I dabbled in Batman forever but that one doesnt count, cause I never planned to finish it.

Files uploaded to the same link

Score Screen
    Last Match Sequence
    both Creature Jackpot Ready sequences
    both Creature North Pole sequences
    fixed some colors, pals, and triggers
    both arm sequences

northpole.gif

CJPR.gif