Pin2DMD Displays and some parts for sale

These displays are top notch. They worked so well right out if the box and the construction looks better than if a factory had mass produced them. The pin community in the United States is lucky to have these available.

@dpannell2 I tried sending a message to you last night but got an error. I'm looking to purchase a pre-assembled Pin2DMD kit for my virtual pin cabinet I'm now rebuilding after a family crisis took a couple years of my life in another direction. It's one of the last pieces I need to finish the cab so I'm really hoping you have one available! I'm in Idaho, USA.

Thanks!
Brent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
30 minutes ago, jcellegood said:

Just wanted to compliment you on these.  They look incredibly professional and I am looking forward to installing these soon (I have four to do). 

Thanks for the compliments ? Professional look and easy installation was the goal when I designed the EVO boards.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just wanted to post that I have bought two Evo kits off of Dan.  They are amazing quality.  Built well and very clean.  He ships them out quickly and responds to messages and questions promptly. Highly recommend if you are interested in getting one already assembled and working. 

Lucky the EVO board design is fantastic. Thank you. Clean and pretty :)

Dan thank you for providing a way for us to get these boards if we didn't want to go the route of assembling ourselves. The whole package is professional and works great. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...