Pin2DMD Displays and some parts for sale

I ordered some parts a while ago to build a few displays for my machines.    I decided to make up a few extra displays with the parts I have left.    I've sold a few here and I have a few left.  PM me if you have any interest.  The displays have the SD card reader, no wifi.     I also have some shields and power supplies and frames.   While they last...

IMG_6992.thumb.JPG.c346f7ad41552bb2bd7f0930552c1296.JPGIMG_6989.thumb.JPG.1ceb482f7158f83f68d463d3e3d1f215.JPG

Dan Shipped to me and was wonderful at answering all my questions. I cannot praise him enough. It did seem to go missing for a while and he offered to send me out a replacement. Thankfully it started showing up on tracking again. This was shipped to the UK. Thanks again Dan really quality soldering job and everything works flawlessly

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • lucky1 pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered my DMD from Dan after a quick DM convo and got it within 2-3days, SUPER well packed and ready to rock once I activated it with Lucky1. Worked right away and have been working through the config side since getting it ready for my VPin cab: 

163ebcefccbd3065a9f5cd1fb85e9d28.jpg

• 1 month later...

I ordered a pin2dmd from Dan and had it installed in my cabinet just a few days later (and I live across the continent from Dan).  I have to say the build work is extremely professional and I have had no problems at all with it!  It took me a day or so working on configuring the software to run with all the different pinball apps I'm using but the results are just beautiful.  I will post a few photos and maybe a video of my cab with the pin2dmd running in a few days.  I am currently doing a bit of work on finishing detailing on the cabinet and would rather get the images when it's finished.

Thanks again Dan, great job!

Gwen

I live in Europe and the day after I've picked up the parcel. Dan contacted me asking if everything was ok. For anyone that is looking for a pre-built Pin2dmd. You will be very lucky if Dan is still making these. Both looked and feels like a professional build. That's all I have to say about the matter.

6 hours ago, Gwen said:

I ordered a pin2dmd from Dan and had it installed in my cabinet just a few days later (and I live across the continent from Dan).  I have to say the build work is extremely professional and I have had no problems at all with it!  It took me a day or so working on configuring the software to run with all the different pinball apps I'm using but the results are just beautiful.  I will post a few photos and maybe a video of my cab with the pin2dmd running in a few days.  I am currently doing a bit of work on finishing detailing on the cabinet and would rather get the images when it's finished.

Thanks again Dan, great job!

Gwen

Thanks Gwen,  Glad you got it installed.    I would love to see some pics once you get everything sorted with your build.   

Ok I finally shot some photos of the cabinet as promised.  

You can see the brass inlay work I did earlier this week on the lockdown bar in the last photo.  That took several days and a lot of freaking work.  I still need to re-stain the lockdown bar darker.  I also replaced my dmd monitor with the PIN2DMD with which I am extremely happy ? Gwen

IMG-0756.jpg

IMG-0754.jpg

IMG-0758.jpg

IMG-0757.jpg

IMG-0764.jpg

IMG-0761.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And another satisfied UK purchaser here - thanks Dan! Excellent quality unit and no problems getting it set up and working fine with 220v, no further modification required! I will be using it mostly with my desktop for real time previews and play testing, but I may eventually migrate it to my pincab, who knows...