Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

22 minutes ago, Mopple said:

Hi und hallo! (Lieber Englisch hier als Deutsch, oder?) 🙂

My color DMD shows all the colors, yes, but no dots like in your pictures (and like in the original DMD), just a smooth "text-blocky" version of everything. I have Freezy (and e.g. "Wizard of Oz" runs perfect on my cab)  so what could be wrong here? Also the F1 settings are of course checked, the two of your files are in their folder...  Any help?

BTW: Amazing work, what more can I say than a big big thank you!!!

Post a some pictures
Comparing Medieval Madness DMD to wizard of oz may not be a good comparison because wizard of oz is a UltraDMD table

• Like 1

@Mopple sounds like your freezy setup is wrong or you forgot to rename the files to pin2dmd? Maybe wrong altcolor folder name? 

sounds like your freezy setup is wrong  --- in what way(s) could it be set up wrong?

you forgot to rename the files to pin2dmd? ---- No!   pin2dmd. pal  /  pin2dmd.vni

Maybe wrong altcolor folder name? ---  VPinMame --> altcolor -->  mm_109c

.....two other small issues: 

*When starting  the table the DMD shows up on the main playfield. I can drag it to screen 3 but after closing, saving and reloading the table it's back on the playfield screen!

*Can that little white resizing triangle in the lower right DMD corner be made to disappear after having set the right size?

Any suggestions appreciated....

IMG_20200909_212909.thumb.jpg.7e2dad32272a8a41a11668036383dbac.jpgIMG_20200909_212919.thumb.jpg.248d8f1f366998a343f9f2b78396111c.jpg

OK!!! After updating to Freezy 1.80 it looks like it should!

And holy cow, now even the little white resizing triangle vanishes when not hovering above it with the mouse - with 1.7.0 it didn't!

---> But... the DMD still starts on the playfield and won't stay on the DMD screen..... 😞

Any suggestions for that...? Thanks so much in advance.

Oh my... nowhere have I read so far that you just have to right-click on the DMD and a menu comes up: "Save Position"!!!!! 🙂

Alright, now I'm happy.

18 hours ago, spikedbat said:

Is this for virtual pin or the real pinball with pin2dmd installed?

Virtual Pin!

Still, there is a new problem I noticed:

With the color rom installed, the game starts normal, buttery smooth, and suddenly a heavy stutter starts, for minutes sometimes! and suddenly it's gone again - which never happened with the "normal" version.

Hm, any ideas reg. that, perhaps...?