• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider
1 minute ago, Wob said:

Thanks @lucky, Just fixed my link

Thank you so much for the video. This really helps me to find the last missing issues... so like everyone can see, there is still a lot to do for me. :)

We also should mention that the version in the video is the unreleased Beta 1.3, for those who are wondering about some differences...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 2:04 AM, NetzZWerg said:

Thank you so much for the video. This really helps me to find the last missing issues... so like everyone can see, there is still a lot to do for me. :)

We also should mention that the version in the video is the unreleased Beta 1.3, for those who are wondering about some differences...

Hows things going? I thought I'd check in and see if there's been any updates as I'm setting up my VPin menus and adding the Medieval madness table. Hopefully the version 1.3 or newer will be available soon? Thanks again for taking the time to make this. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

So after my location change and the lack of time I am now working on the colorizations again. I will focus on the updates for MM and TOTAN after I released the Beta for TAF, which is coming really close now ?. I will keep you up to date in each single colorization thread...

• Content Provider
9 hours ago, death69inc said:

must be doing something wrong lol mine looks nothing like any posted pics. lol rechecking steps to see what i did 

Make sure you renamed the files to pin2dmd and that you have Freezys DMD device running correctly.

just started messing with them so far only sams are running in color on monitor while testing this was 1st none sam i have tried.

so imagine I'm doing something wrong. only getting the 4 colors on the pinmame pallet. 

as far as renaming the files in the 1.1rar are named pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni didnt think i needed to rename them. 

(edit stumbled across a post from a few days ago about 1.7.2 breaking the lcd monitor colors so downloaded 1.7.1 and it works) now to see if my sams still work lol

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Content Provider
1 hour ago, ronald71 said:

great work... wow super !!!!  are there newer versions ? only see beta 1.1

works ...

Your the Best Number 1

Thank you... I will work on the update after finishing Tom and ij. 

• 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

A side project of a side project of the current side project... ?

Sometimes the colorization work gets kind of boring at some points and I always like to have some variety to keep myself motivated.
That´s why I decided to also give this table some more love with my current state of knowledge about the editor.
So I am working on the Medieval Madness 2.0 update from time to time as well. Already did some color grading and added a lot of missing scenes and transitions.
I want to thank you all for the positive feedbacks and support to date! And thank you very much @slippifishi for your awesome tool that helps me to find and free masks to have more possibilities to add details! And as always big thanks to @Wob as always for your time and effort in testing and video providing!

Some images:

1177075763_bridgeopen.thumb.gif.be6dd4dac2a51c8126c590f64ef033fc.gif

214989355_gatehit.thumb.gif.5533ec4e365333763c416d3138e03527.gif

catapult.thumb.gif.48164167697a066ddb06b27ab0a3f126.gif

1827125996_joustcharge.thumb.gif.441ad8be0057c51a1b396120d563080d.gif

592186080_superjackpot.thumb.gif.9e1c55d8bf03d98c8dc7242aa82716c3.gif

match.thumb.gif.6a30d5f9ed2838701858df4023ccad9f.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

Medieval Madness 2.0 available now at the download section.  Big thanks as always to @Wob for the support with countless hours of testing and dump/video providing! Also big thanks to @slippifishi for the software support, without your help I would not have been able to free the needed masks within the project to improve it!

Project summary:

Dump files used: 66
Triggers set: 1510
Palettes used: 127
Working hours total: 400-500

Changelog:

- missing scenes added
- Complete overhaul with improvements, color grading and optimization

As always I provide a donation link for those who would like to support my works:
https://www.paypal.me/MistaMartin

Please feel free to add a comment or review at the download section and use this WIP thread for any kind of bug report.

Enjoy!

• Content Provider

This is incredible work. I'll shoot you some spare change form my paypal when I get home.
I thought about doing something like this for T2 or Street Fighter 2 but I just cant motivate myself to reopen those scars.

EDIT: extra dollars sent, paypal charged me 99 cents to send you money as a gift. Weak.

This is just Madness (Look More) -> Madness Madness "I like it"!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks

• Content Provider
On 11/29/2019 at 4:57 PM, malenko said:

EDIT: extra dollars sent, paypal charged me 99 cents to send you money as a gift. Weak.

Thank you very much, yeah that seems to happen with donations from the us, I think within the eu it´s free...a shame. I will check to find an alternative method to add the possibility to donate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi und hallo! (Lieber Englisch hier als Deutsch, oder?) ?

My color DMD shows all the colors, yes, but no dots like in your pictures (and like in the original DMD), just a smooth "text-blocky" version of everything. I have Freezy (and e.g. "Wizard of Oz" runs perfect on my cab)  so what could be wrong here? Also the F1 settings are of course checked, the two of your files are in their folder...  Any help?

BTW: Amazing work, what more can I say than a big big thank you!!!

22 minutes ago, Mopple said:

Hi und hallo! (Lieber Englisch hier als Deutsch, oder?) ?

My color DMD shows all the colors, yes, but no dots like in your pictures (and like in the original DMD), just a smooth "text-blocky" version of everything. I have Freezy (and e.g. "Wizard of Oz" runs perfect on my cab)  so what could be wrong here? Also the F1 settings are of course checked, the two of your files are in their folder...  Any help?

BTW: Amazing work, what more can I say than a big big thank you!!!

Post a some pictures
Comparing Medieval Madness DMD to wizard of oz may not be a good comparison because wizard of oz is a UltraDMD table

Archived