Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, Wob said:

I did a demo recording to show off this colourisation, the video includes both the std and colourised DMD as well as the table so you can see what triggers events. It wasn't my cleanest game (I seem to get some stutter when recording for some reason), I bricked BOTK , so no KOTR, but it does the job for a dmd demo.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=PN0Ve6iUDCE

Thanks again @NetzZWerg for the awesome work.

Wob

Here is the correct link 

1 minute ago, Wob said:

Thanks @lucky, Just fixed my link

Thank you so much for the video. This really helps me to find the last missing issues... so like everyone can see, there is still a lot to do for me. :)

We also should mention that the version in the video is the unreleased Beta 1.3, for those who are wondering about some differences...

On 9/20/2018 at 2:04 AM, NetzZWerg said:

Thank you so much for the video. This really helps me to find the last missing issues... so like everyone can see, there is still a lot to do for me. :)

We also should mention that the version in the video is the unreleased Beta 1.3, for those who are wondering about some differences...

Hows things going? I thought I'd check in and see if there's been any updates as I'm setting up my VPin menus and adding the Medieval madness table. Hopefully the version 1.3 or newer will be available soon? Thanks again for taking the time to make this. 

So after my location change and the lack of time I am now working on the colorizations again. I will focus on the updates for MM and TOTAN after I released the Beta for TAF, which is coming really close now 😉. I will keep you up to date in each single colorization thread...

9 hours ago, death69inc said:

must be doing something wrong lol mine looks nothing like any posted pics. lol rechecking steps to see what i did 

Make sure you renamed the files to pin2dmd and that you have Freezys DMD device running correctly.

just started messing with them so far only sams are running in color on monitor while testing this was 1st none sam i have tried.

so imagine I'm doing something wrong. only getting the 4 colors on the pinmame pallet. 

as far as renaming the files in the 1.1rar are named pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.vni didnt think i needed to rename them. 

(edit stumbled across a post from a few days ago about 1.7.2 breaking the lcd monitor colors so downloaded 1.7.1 and it works) now to see if my sams still work lol

Edited by death69inc
resolution