Data East Hook Colorization

If you have a pin2dmd device connected to a real pinball machine can't you acquire the dump files that way by connecting to a PC too?  I am more asking this question for clarification, at least that was my understanding?

• Content Provider
18 minutes ago, adamstillman said:

looks nice. i wish i could help but i dont have access to a real machine. is there any other way to obtain dump files?

Then you can help because he needs the dumps from a vpin.
Create a dmddump folder in your pinmame directory and check both "Show DMD" and "Use external DMD" in the game settings (F1)
Then run a game on the hook table. You should get a hook_408.txt in the dmddump folder. That is what he is looking for.

• Content Provider
hook.gif.1ca07810bb85d531ea97293798842e1e.gif
Start working on hook colorization, but i can't make dump files. It can only made on vpin software. Looking somebody who can do for me dumps.
Looks nice, I can try for a dump, which version of the rom are you wanting? Any tips on gameplay that causes animations? I'm not familiar with this game.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Content Provider

Really struggling to work out what to do in this table, couldn't find a rule set.

Anyway I got all the right hole animations up to Bangarang, also Ramps, Home Run, Eggs, Danger, Tilt (did that one on purpose), clock thing and a few others. If you know of something missing, just let me know what needs to be done to trigger.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FQVdUw9wuchRX4e_RyeH54QyL98_2IsO?usp=sharing

If you need any testing on a vpin let me know ;)

Wob

Off topic, but any chance of revisiting the couple of missing scenes in AFM (I put a video on the other thread to show them)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
On 11/6/2018 at 2:30 PM, Wob said:

Really struggling to work out what to do in this table, couldn't find a rule set.

Anyway I got all the right hole animations up to Bangarang, also Ramps, Home Run, Eggs, Danger, Tilt (did that one on purpose), clock thing and a few others. If you know of something missing, just let me know what needs to be done to trigger.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FQVdUw9wuchRX4e_RyeH54QyL98_2IsO?usp=sharing

If you need any testing on a vpin let me know ;)

Wob

Off topic, but any chance of revisiting the couple of missing scenes in AFM (I put a video on the other thread to show them)

Could you record for me all scenes before game started? i have it from version 4, but i think it's little bit different than version 5

• Content Provider
15 hours ago, vbobrusev said:

Could you record for me all scenes before game started? i have it from version 4, but i think it's little bit different than version 5

I assume you mean attract mode as there is not much before a ball plunge, left it in attract for ages so it should all be there, it does also have the animation before you plunge in the middle somewhere.

hook_500_attract.zip in the folder I linked previously.

Did a test on your attract stuff and it is looking good.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...