Installing pin2dmd in Royal Rumble challenge

cb3

Hey everyone!  I am having a challenge installing a pin2dmd into my Royal Rumble data east cabinet?  I have successfully installed pin2dmd into a Star Wars Data East machine and a vpin cabinet.  The pin2dmd was working fine for the 3 minute non activation window, however once I installed the activation key file on to the SD card the display no longer works?  I am attaching a video to show what the machine is doing.  Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

20180806_172309.mp4

Yes, it is in Data East mode, latest firmware, the RGB sequence appears to be correct as well.  It just shuts off, the only thing that changed from when it was working was loading the key file on the SD card?

• Content Provider

PIN2DMD is not loading the colorization without activation so the problem is most likely with the pal or fsq file. If you remove them it should at least work again.
I published a update last week or so which fixes a bug for Nucleo shields. Please test with that version (2.56) first. Just copy the pin2dmd.upd from the  Nucleo folder to your SD and restart the device.

Thanks to Lucky1's genius and expertise he helped me get the Royal Rumble up and running!  I need to revisit the project and try to slim it down a bit....because it's too large for the real pins!  I took a quick video for a preview, I hope to release version 2 for everyone this week my thought is at this point the project is roughly 95% complete and ready for public consumption, it needs to be smaller and there are 2 animations (Sleeper Pops & Match) that are probably beyond the editors capabilities right now to get them where I want them to be...but the colorization is totally playable IMO!  Enjoy!

The quality of the videos do not do the displays justice, the pin2dmd is crystal clear and a significant upgrade over the computer screen!

Royal_Rumble.mp4

Archived