Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarnyPriest

SAMBuild3.2 beta thread

..and now everything, including Space Shuttle, should be back to normal again, thanks mjr!

• Like 2

Thanks so much guys for all of your efforts! 😍

A new version of PinSound Studio (V19.07.2) has been released. Users report that it no longer includes support for VPinMAME. If you are using SoundMode = 2, you will need to continue to use an older version of PinSound Studio. For the conspiratorial minded, it may not be surprising if they go about the process of re-encrypting the community packs and the original machine packs on the main pinsound.org site so that they will no longer work at all. PinSound team appears to be wiping Q&A posts about it on their main site. 😐

Makes @lucky1  new SoundMode=1 even more attractive:

• Like 2

Thanks for the continued updates. I'm thankful to have you all here. Excited to try bords ss now with the the fix

Tested Road Kings, Sorcerer and Space Shuttle. All seems fine to me. Didn't have time to do them all this time around.

• Like 2

No, Black Belt used Turbo Cheap Squeak. I don't see any edits in the source for that system, but give it a try anyway. 

21 hours ago, sting932003 said:

is that the squawk and talk for black belt bally pinball? cause thats my favorite table

There was just a small fix for the sound command/debug mode for squawk and talk, so 'normal' users will not notice any difference.

I've managed to somehow screw up my cab and I can no longer see multi-color DMDs (only single color). Everything was working great but in the past 48 hours I have upgraded:

SAM Build_r4834

Reinstalled freezy dmd.ext

PinballX to 3.7

My dmd is also no longer showing in PinballX. I assume that's somehow related. 

I'm using a PinDMD3, Win 7 64bit

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Did you run, after installing the latest sambuild, the setup again and install the com object?

Ah. Very nice - thank you @DJRobX !! The new GB rom and wizard modes looks very cool, I hope you find the time to give that a special treatment. And, what about modsol for Whitestar ?

Can someone confirm if fastflips is working with met180LE rom for them.  170 works fine for me but not the 180.  I confirmed I have Installed and am running the latest pinmame (4838)

17 hours ago, jesperpark said:

Can someone confirm if fastflips is working with met180LE rom for them.  170 works fine for me but not the 180.  I confirmed I have Installed and am running the latest pinmame (4838)

Same here