CarnyPriest

SAMBuild3.2 beta thread

Wow...thank you guys for your help and the update.
 As I don't want to waste this thread (more then I already did) I started a new thread in the general tab,

see 'rev4638 2nd start problems' in 'Pinmame development'

thanks!

Has there been any changes with Family Guy lately?  Been trying to run fg_1200af but getting terminated.  I've tried everything I can think of and keep getting same termination error.  Even downloaded new rom from Stern and tries, getting same error.  Rom name inside of zip matches what PinMAME is expecting.

1 hour ago, Dazz said:

Has there been any changes with Family Guy lately?  Been trying to run fg_1200af but getting terminated.  I've tried everything I can think of and keep getting same termination error.  Even downloaded new rom from Stern and tries, getting same error.  Rom name inside of zip matches what PinMAME is expecting.

This is the rom I use with -  SAMBuild_r4639

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytrobd29x6gx1jg/fg_1200af.zip?dl=0

4 hours ago, outhere said:

This is the rom I use with -  SAMBuild_r4639

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytrobd29x6gx1jg/fg_1200af.zip?dl=0

Thanks. Someone was able to send it to me... Now running into the same thing with Shrek, World Poker and Wheel of Fortune.  I'm not sure what changed, but my roms for these games were working... Now when I check them in PinMAME they say Actual = 0 meaning the filesize in the zip is 0 bytes. 

Thanks. Someone was able to send it to me... Now running into the same thing with Shrek, World Poker and Wheel of Fortune.  I'm not sure what changed, but my roms for these games were working... Now when I check them in PinMAME they say Actual = 0 meaning the filesize in the zip is 0 bytes. 
Check your parent ROMs, I had an issue with FG at one point, it was using a rim out of the parent.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There was some extensive rom renaming with the official source in the 3.1 cycle, especially S.A.M. system.

Easiest thing would be to simply re-download.

Or you can audit your rom collection with pinmame.exe and clrmamepro

Or I think the official distribution may still include a bat file that will do the renaming for you.