8 hours ago, MartDes said:

Hi Amike

It look like you have to ajust the RGB sequence .

In the config menu, change the RGB sequence until the colors on the top of the display look the same as the PIN2DMD logo.

Good luck

Hello MartDes,

Thank you very much, now Yoda is green ! ,  and all the colors are true ! like the movies. 

As the force be with you ! Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Content Provider
On 5/18/2020 at 2:16 PM, Pinballservicedenekamp said:

Hi guys,
does someone know how i can get that program on my dmd mk66 from pinballsp?

by the way, great colorization :)

Ask pinballsp to make his firmware encryption key open to the public to allow custom firmware to be loaded by his bootloader or replace the controller board with a pin2dmd controller board

• 8 months later...

Hi there - I’m a complete newbie at this....

A friend of mine sent me a pin2dmd up for my data east Star Wars pinball machine.  Popped it in - all working but there are no colours in the picture.  Looks all browny / orange / gray....

First thing I thought was that he has put an old colour file on?  So I have downloaded the ones off here (paid the donation - as it looks awesome) but I dont know where to put them. My current folder off the sd card looks like the below....

also I noticed that my machine has the 1.02 rom in it.,  would that cause this to happen??

Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

C11793A8-B017-4378-BF6F-E7DE56FDAE37.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think it makes any difference but I always use lower case for the names of the pin2dmd.fsq and pin2dmd.pal files. The files should be around 6.4 MB and 23 KB respectively. Are you sure that you have the right ones? If you donated and weren't sent the files or provided with a link by CB3, you may not have the right files. And make sure they are in the root of the microSD card and not in any folders.

Also, you may want to go into the menu and do a factory reset on the display. If you don't know how to do that, check the instructions on my site:

https://www.cdnpin2dmd.ca/

Report back on your findings. Good luck!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
10 hours ago, antoniomauro said:

Donation done on 16/08/2021 but still no download link from cb3.😢

Please let me know something!

Hi antoniomauro, cb3 has stated that he sometimes doesn't get notifications of posts on VPU. I am not sure if this issue is also affecting his PayPal notifications.

I will add this info to the master list until this has been resolved. Please understand it can take some weeks to get a reply depending on the author.

For anyone donating to CB3 at this time for colour files, please be aware there is some sort of delay and you may not get a reply straight away. Please wait for contact before donating if you are unsure.

Hi,

i've tried colorization files  but the scenes aren't coloured as the images seen in this topic.

Is all yellow/orange and only some frames contains red and blue.

At start the skill shot is choppy and miss the frame when the ship is on the center.

Star Wars logo when ball lite the letters is missing at all.

I've tried  on 3.17 firmware full working pin2dmd

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, antoniomauro said:

Hi,

i've tried colorization files  but the scenes aren't coloured as the images seen in this topic.

Is all yellow/orange and only some frames contains red and blue.

At start the skill shot is choppy and miss the frame when the ship is on the center.

Star Wars logo when ball lite the letters is missing at all.

I've tried  on 3.17 firmware full working pin2dmd

Make sure your pin2dmd is updated to the latest firmware.

Reset the settings and set it up again.

make sure Dataeast/Sega is selected in the device mode.

Make sure you’re pin2dmd is activated.

Double check any glitches with cb3

Now i'm trying with a new full working evoboard with last firmware.

Pin2dmd logo is shown but nothing else...

I've tried to reset, check/uncheck signal enhancer but nothing is working

On Williams machine it's working great.

Help!!

Problem solved checking "signal enhancer"

Also the colorization is fine!

Edited by antoniomauro

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, andrewhannay said:

Great work with the colorisation, but when go into diagnostics mode on my real machine I seem to get a black screen which makes diagnostics really tricky. 

Did you ever find a resolution to this? I'm having same issue.

• Content Provider
14 hours ago, reinkc said:

Can you confirm if you have the latest version of the colour file? This also happens with WWF Royal Rumble but the Adjustments are also a black screen. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/9/2021 at 12:08 AM, reinkc said:

No, I have to unplug the SD card before I turn on the machine if I want to go into diagnostics mode.

I think there is another set of files by someone else so I'm going to try those to see if it's any better.

• 5 months later...

Hi!

Write from Italy.

Happy to find this forum. I have Star Wars DE with plasta display. I have ordered by myself pin2dmd from pcbway.com. Now, waiting pcb + assembly I want find some colour file for my pin. About this, there are some update? The author are not connected from some mounths, I hope he read my message. Where can find last version? Thanks all!