Hi Malenko,

Have been doing some testing of the color rom files with the recently released vpx table. I'm using a PIN2DMD with Freezy 1.7.1.

**Update 2 - You may want to ignore below - I'm running v2.55 firmware on the PIN2DMD and I've seen there's a v2.57 been released. I've asked Lucky1 to upload the latest files as the only version available at the moment requires a microsd card to update and I don't have a spare one to hand. Will keep you posted  when I get a chance to update to latest firmware. Will leave the information here until I can test**

Unfortunately all your redraw work does not appear to be displaying. The only full height 32 pixel image I've seen is during the attract mode when the 4 turtles appear on screen (see post #11). A lot of the animations such as the buildings and save April just show the original animations in red (not the scenes from the video game). There is also some issue with the colorisation in the attract mode (PLAY ME! is half whit half green), although stuff like the high scores seems to be colorised correctly. I've attached some photos to hopefully help (they're a little washed o ut). 

Thanks for all your hard work on this, hopefully I can help in some way in resolving this.

*Update - Have just randomly seen your full height TMNT logo after finishing a game and going back to attract mode*

IMG_20180809_124919.jpg

IMG_20180809_125026.jpg

IMG_20180809_125300.jpg

IMG_20180809_125307.jpg

IMG_20180809_125309.jpg

5 hours ago, robbo43 said:

I'm running v2.55 firmware on the PIN2DMD and I've seen there's a v2.57 been released.

V2.56 and V2.57 fix only issues for real pin users. 

9 hours ago, robbo43 said:

Unfortunately all your redraw work does not appear to be displaying. 

Yes, this is  what I described above - a lot of the keyframes aren't triggering consistently.    I think the quickest/easiest thing to do is make both the first and second frames of these animations trigger.   It seems the DMD sometimes "skips" one frame.   Also as Lucky1 suggested it may be better to make a mask out of one of the quadrants and only trigger on it.   

Shoudn't be too big of a deal, I just haven't had any time to work on it myself.

I cant get this table to load when using the colorization files?  if i take the .pal and .vni out of the alt color folder table runs fine?  i am using freezy's .dll 171 anyone else experiencing this?

hey there, just wanted to give my test..using latest of everything, and freezys 1.7.1. with pindmd3.. sorry for the horrible camera and compression.. but i do get the custom 32 pixel tall images sometimes. the video happend to catch them this time. but if i restart the game i will only get 16 pixel tall images.  seems to be a timing thing.  

TMNT.MOV

On 8/9/2018 at 4:20 PM, lucky1 said:

Freezy´s does not support 128x16 as source with 128x32 replacement scenes.

You keep saying that but it does, we fixed that in 1.7.1.     There are just keyframing issues so the 128x32 replacement scenes don't always play.  But they do, sometimes, and when they do, they work fine. :)