freezy

DMD Extensions v1.7.0 released

Is the virtual DMD showing?     In your INI both are enabled so they would normally both show up.

My dmddevice.log ends up in the VP folder not the VPinmame folder, check there.  

wow, this is awesome.  Thanks so much.  I have to look into how to color roms now that this works.

One question, any advantage to running the x64 version vs x86?  I thought I had to run the x86 version.

I just tried out World Cup Soccer, amazing (just like my real color DMD on my real pins, great job guys)

I can't seem to get dmddevice.ini file working right for baywatch.  I want to move the top up from regular dmd on my monitor.  I have

[baywatch]
top = 352
;top not working
virtualdmd enabled = true

in my dmddevice.ini file, but it doesn't seem to do anything except enable the virtual dmd for baywatch.  by default I have the dmd turned off.  Any ideas?

i'm a moron, forgot to add virtualdmd top = 352 in the inifile, sorry sometimes I just can't read.

I do that every morning to keep shit working ;)

Joke aside, glad it works but unfortunate that you had to take such drastic measures. If you happen to have the same problem again, let me know to figure out what caused it.