Sign in to follow this  
nairolf

An order to German Gaming Supplies

Hi,

Just want to keep you inform about my last order to German Gaming Supplies.

I order 3  Pin2DMD connection board V3 the 20th Mars. After one month withour any information about my order I try to contact Dominik but never Have any answer. Last week I open a new contact by paypal but have no rely. 

Today I must transform it to a dispute because I don't want to lose 100€.

This thread don't tell you what to do or not. Just give you information.

Is there a way to order 3 V3 boards and be sure to have it (when I will be refound)?

Thanks

Just want to keep you inform. I still not received my order since 20th of Mars. My paypal is in progress and German Gaming supplies give to paypal a sending number (I hope all finish well) the 8th of May.  But still received nothing  (German to France) and when I use the tracking number, this show that German Gaming supplies never send any package.... So it's now 2 months I'm waiting my order. German gaming supplies never answer to one of my mail, give wrong sending information to paypal.

I'm still looking for 3 boards V3 (or V4). I have the screen yet...

zzm    0

Im having the same problem with germangamingsupplies. I have ordered from him before without problems but not this time. I ordered and sent the payment on april 24th. He told me he had received the paypal payment and that my package would ship within 2 days. On may 3rd i contacted him and asked if it had been shipped yet since i had not received the package yet. He told me that it had been shipped and he would send me the tracking number later that day. He never sent the tracking number and i have sent him several messages since then that he's not responding to asking where my package is since i still havent received it. I live in Sweden so it usually takes only 4-5 days to get stuff from germany. I have no idea what has happened to him or why he's not responding but I have filed a dispute on paypal now so hopefully i will get my money back..

Well to dispute on Paypal on the same time... Not sure it's very good for him.

What a pitty because I really need these boards.

Hope you'll find a solution with paypal. I'm afraid you can't find a solution direct with German Gaming Supplies!

Hi,

For information and with payal's help I received my order yesterday...

More for 2 months to received my order and, I thin,k I probably never have it if Paypal don't ask German Gaming supplies to do is job...

Probably my last order to him.

I hope ZZM will find a solution with is order. Probably with paypal dispute He'll find. Strange way to do business...

46 minutes ago, nairolf said:

Hi,

For information and with payal's help I received my order yesterday...

More for 2 months to received my order and, I thin,k I probably never have it if Paypal don't ask German Gaming supplies to do is job...

Probably my last order to him.

I hope ZZM will find a solution with is order. Probably with paypal dispute He'll find. Strange way to do business...

You may believe that all this only happened because of opening a dispute and publicly complaining  but I´m sure that it would have also happened by just being patient.

8 hours ago, lucky1 said:

You may believe that all this only happened because of opening a dispute and publicly complaining  but I´m sure that it would have also happened by just being patient.

It might also have happened by just communicating with his customers in some basic, elementary form.

I'm not patient.  Just need to wait more of 2 months for having my order. This is normal.

BTW I try in first to communicate with him 2 times by mail and 2 times by Papal without any answer (I'm waiting one month before sending my first mail but sorry I'm so impatient) . Here, also, it's my fault...  just need to send more mail... Not answer to mail it's normal. Thanks to remember me MattW!

So I want to make some apologizes to German Gaming Supply to be  a so bad buyer.  :D

I ordered mine in October 2017. I ordered a custom made frame and it took 6 weeks. Everything was perfect. I called him on the telefone number on his website and he answered all my questions. So, no problem at all.