Sign in to follow this  
roar

PIN2DMD/PinballX Acting oddly after moving my VP

Wondering if anyone has any idea's on this one... I moved my pin out of my basement where the pin2dmd was working just fine. I was reassembling the VP upstairs and played a couple of games prior to plugging my PIN2DMD back in... so I had no DMD to look at. After putting my PIN2DMD back in place now the ROM does not always display on the DMD. If I run the setup.exe from the vpinmame directory and test the game it works fine, if I launch the game from within VP it works most of the time, if I launch the game from Pinball-X I don't get anything on the PIN2DMD.

I'm using the latest VPINMAME and my PIN2DMD is running 2.54. I deleted all my nvram and I'm currently at a loss. My Ghostbuster ROM is also not working at all, even in the custom vpinmame install. Just a black DMD. I can run the PIN2DMD tool and change the pallet colours on the DMD no problem, I'm at a loss currently. Should never have moved it... it was working and has been working fine for months and months.

Follow up to my own post... most all seems back to normal now. Don’t think I did anything special. Uninstalled and reinstalled vpinmame... by short of Ghostbusters which starts without errors and you can hear the rom running but don’t see it on the PIN2DMD all is good.