• Content Provider

If you need some resources I have a nice collection of animation frames extracted from the MM Remake game code. They are higher res than 128x32 so they can't be used directly, but they may give you some good ideas on color choices.

4 minutes ago, CarnyPriest said:

If you need some resources I have a nice collection of animation frames extracted from the MM Remake game code. They are higher res than 128x32 so they can't be used directly, but they may give you some good ideas on color choices.

yeah man. email to me or something. I could possibly even scale them down and import them although I haven't quite figured that out yet. 

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 10:40 PM, CarnyPriest said:

Been thinking about this a little bit. How do you extract those files from the game code?

I think it would be possible to make a pinup pack using those animations. I don't believe there is any overlap between animations and scoring so this may work.

Let me know your thoughts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, nbcrew said:

project still alive?

Yeah. I just stopped working it for a while. Busy right now. I’ll probably get back to it by winter. There are a lot of transitions in animations which were difficult to get done well. Plus many improvements were being made in the editor so I figured the longer I wait the better it will be. 

On 7/19/2018 at 11:43 AM, Kryptlord said:

very nice  work - can i try the wip?

You could but I don’t have most of the key frames set so it won’t do much right now. If you want I can email you the wip project files. pm me.