Wildman

[New B2S Alert] Ghostbusters LE (Stern 2016)

Ghostbusters LE (Stern 2016)

Ghostbusters LE (Stern 2016)      Hi Rez      New rebuild    Fantasy Mode flashers...Rom Controlled ..Or authentic mode

made this for the GB table from Monsterbash....Nice job guys :)

@ Marco.....

Nice backglass.

Only i see the stay puft dool (from fantasy) in the legs from the women by the authentic mode.

Is that to fix?

Your eyes are playing tricks  on you :) If you look really close at it you will see thats not my  BG...that one is from HauntFreaks..laughing-smiley-face.gif

Well, it might help if you tell us what you are doing.

How would anyone be able to tell you what you are missing if you don’t even mention what you are doing. 

Maybe I should just answer “Yes, you are missing something” and then not even bother to mention what that something is...

Sorry for being vague, I put the b2s and vpx files in the same directory with the same file name which is normally what I've done in the past but that doesn't seem to be it. I have had to edit the script to add the b2s server lines to other tables in the past but all of that appears to be there.

Edit: Nevermind, I read through the script a little more thoroughly and got it all figured out. Sorry for being a bother.