[New B2S Alert] Ghostbusters LE (Stern 2016)

Wildman

• Administrators

@ Marco.....

Nice backglass.

Only i see the stay puft dool (from fantasy) in the legs from the women by the authentic mode.

Is that to fix?

Your eyes are playing tricks  on you :) If you look really close at it you will see thats not my  BG...that one is from HauntFreaks..laughing-smiley-face.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Well, it might help if you tell us what you are doing.

How would anyone be able to tell you what you are missing if you don’t even mention what you are doing. 

Maybe I should just answer “Yes, you are missing something” and then not even bother to mention what that something is...

Sorry for being vague, I put the b2s and vpx files in the same directory with the same file name which is normally what I've done in the past but that doesn't seem to be it. I have had to edit the script to add the b2s server lines to other tables in the past but all of that appears to be there.

Edit: Nevermind, I read through the script a little more thoroughly and got it all figured out. Sorry for being a bother.

• 1 year later...

Is this backglass supposed to have lighting? For me it stays static. I have seen one video on YouTube of their BG flashing in places like normal. Most of the videos I have seen though have it static as well. Looked through the script on the table and checked the B2S settings on the BG and not seeing anything that sticks out. Never had this issue before but I do know this is not a normal rom / scenario.

Thanks,

Nick

• Administrators
On 7/8/2019 at 10:27 AM, rastan350 said:

Is this backglass supposed to have lighting? For me it stays static. I have seen one video on YouTube of their BG flashing in places like normal. Most of the videos I have seen though have it static as well. Looked through the script on the table and checked the B2S settings on the BG and not seeing anything that sticks out. Never had this issue before but I do know this is not a normal rom / scenario.

Thanks,

Nick

theres a normal mode and a fantasy mode with flashers   right click on the BG to change when you play the table

2 hours ago, Wildman said:

theres a normal mode and a fantasy mode with flashers   right click on the BG to change when you play the table

Wildman,

Thanks for the reply. I know I changed to the fantasy version but I am not sure I actually tried to play a game while using it. I prefer the original look. Are you saying that only the fantasy option has flashers on it? I will give it a shot, thanks!

Thanks,

Nick

• Administrators
5 hours ago, rastan350 said:

Wildman,

Thanks for the reply. I know I changed to the fantasy version but I am not sure I actually tried to play a game while using it. I prefer the original look. Are you saying that only the fantasy option has flashers on it? I will give it a shot, thanks!

Thanks,

Nick

yeah i built it to not have flashers in normal mode like the real pin...   fantasy is flashers ?

5 hours ago, Wildman said:

yeah i built it to not have flashers in normal mode like the real pin...   fantasy is flashers ?

Oh wow, you learn something new every day LOL. Only played the real machine a handful of times and never even noticed it didn't have flashers. Thanks for the quick replies.

Thanks,

Nick

2 hours ago, rastan350 said:

Oh wow, you learn something new every day LOL. Only played the real machine a handful of times and never even noticed it didn't have flashers. Thanks for the quick replies.

Thanks,

Nick

So I tried the fantasy backglass. Changed to it then close out and re-opened to be sure. Played the table for like 20 mins and saw nothing flash on it. Very odd.... I am using 1.2 of the BG as well. Anything else I should check? Every other BG works as it should as far as I can tell.

Thanks,

Nick

• Administrators
15 hours ago, rastan350 said:

So I tried the fantasy backglass. Changed to it then close out and re-opened to be sure. Played the table for like 20 mins and saw nothing flash on it. Very odd.... I am using 1.2 of the BG as well. Anything else I should check? Every other BG works as it should as far as I can tell.

Thanks,

Nick

they only flash when you hit the right flasher, you can go into the editor and change them to be as flashy as you want ...but they do work wait till after the match number at the end of game and you will see them flash..