Pin2DMD always on - can you help me?

I have a Pin2DMD and everything works fine with DMD tables. As I am also using B2S on my second monitor, non-DMD tables are showing the information on the B2S screen. The problem is, the same information is also diplayed on my Pin2DMD - it is alway activated. To disable DMD in the B2S options has not helped.

My question is: What can I do, to deactivate Pin2DMD if scores are displayed on the B2S screen. Are there Pin2DMD install setting which I did wrong?

I hope, that someone can help me!

• Content Provider

You could try hitting F1 on your keyboard while table is running, which will bring up the rom Default Options menu for whatever particular table you are running.

Then try unchecking "Use external DMD (dll)" and press OK.

Capture5.PNG.1e174812c540c1108bd30ea8badcd0bf.PNG

Then restart your table for changes to take effect.

These changes will only effect the one table in question, and all other tables will keep previous settings. (So it shouldn't hurt your other DMD tables.)

When you say non-DMD, I am presuming you are not talking about EM tables, but LED scoring.

If this doesn't help you, simply restart the same table and click F1, and then checkmark what you unchecked to make it same as you had it before.

I am not a cabinet owner,(Yet!! but soon!!) So I am not totally for sure if this will work for you. But I am betting it will.

I believe you don't have to shut this External DMD off, and can display images while playing tables.

Check info here from gtxjoe for displaying logos for non-DMD tables including EM tables..

Hope this helps.

Archived