Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi TeamPPAetios,

I've just see you're workin on TFTC:)

Thanks a lot, you're the best! 

• Upvote 1

Hi would love to try this one. Is there a link to the final release? I only see the beta version in a post on the 2nd page.

Thanks

I moved the files and that broke the link...sorry!  I edited the post on page 3 for release version 2.0 which is the most complete to date.  I have a couple minor challenges/glitches to resolve but the colorization is working very well.  Enjoy!

Hey thanks for doing that, will give it a go..

Sorry to bug you again but the pal file seems to be missing?

There was an .ani file. I tried to change the extension to .pal but it didn't work.

I'm using this on a vpin. Thanks

updated, should contain the correct files now.  thanks

• Like 1

Got it going, many thanks for all your hard work.

Loving your SW coloration as well :)

• Like 1

current version has been added to the downloads section, all updated versions will be added there as well moving forward.  Thanks!

• Like 1

So I finally got the chance to try to put this on my real pin. I put the old FSQ and PAL files in the root of the SD card on my pin2dmd and it just loads to the PIN2DMD VIRTUAL PINBALL logo. What did I do wrong?

Okay, so I figured out I forgot to change the mode once I updated the firmware, that part is working fine now. But the DMD isn't colored, just using a default pallette. All I have in the root of the folder is the .pal file and the .fsq file. I tried to go back and redownload them thinking I had something wrong, but I can't seem to find the real pin files anymore. Any chance you could re-upload them?

Ah, I did forget to put the key on! After adding it it is still not displaying the full color though. I don't have to do anything outside of adding the pin2dmd.key file right? As of right now the sd card contains in its root: pin2dmd.fsq, pin2dmd.pal, pin2dmd.key, and pin2dmd.dat.