[New B2S Alert] wildmans light tester

Wildman

• Administrators

wildmans light tester

Wildmans light tester....OK this is what i made and been using since i started making db2s to find those pesky id's that are hard to find...

so many times manuals dont show you  the  ID,s..Which is mostly  BALLY and GOTTLIEB...they suck  LOL..

Anyways enjoy,,, after a while you can actually see the lights and figure out the Id's easy...

This is a DB2S file;  To use it  in simply change the  name of the file to the same as the table then run B),,,ENJOY

Thanks once again Wildman for you awesome contribution to this community. I don't expect to be making my own db2s tomorrow. But, having this tool might at least help me to understand the magic you and the other db2s authors do - hunting undocumented stuff. Great upload.

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

Thanks once again Wildman for you awesome contribution to this community. I don't expect to be making my own db2s tomorrow. But, having this tool might at least help me to understand the magic you and the other db2s authors do - hunting undocumented stuff. Great upload.

And a HAPPY 50TH TO YOU :)

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

funny that you got that error.....I recently went to the all in 1 installer thats out here...I got it from vpinball....after I ran it and tried to run any bg I got that error too...

ended up going back to the original file from vpu.    I went back to this and had no more issues...http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2042-b2s-backglass-server/

was driving me nuts lol   ...try that and post back here ok?

Thanks for your help wildman And all the wonderful backglass that you make
That did the trick..... it does not like the exe that comes with
 B2S Backglass Server 1.3.0.2...........
 ......Did you let toxie know?...........