Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tanino

start up trouble on my pin2dmd activation sega

hello, I recently buy a pin2dmd xl for sega and I can not activate my device, I received my activation key that I rename (pin2dmd.key introduced in my micro SD card, result does not work) I also run pin2dmd.exe with the activation key in the same repertory without option and still does not work ... help

#360021000B5160

the pin2dmd works perfectly but write, not activate after 3 minutes, STM32 ST-LINK UTILITY  do not detect my card for uprgade my firmware...I do not know what to do ....

Hi tanino,
Please mail me your contact data and I’ll send you all necessary tools etc via mail.

hello, I erase the contents of my SD card, then I save my settings and a file pin2dmd.dat has appeared in my SD card, I add the file pin2dmd.key redemarer several times, my color settings get saved but still a activation message, I also remove the screw next to the card sd and always an activation message ...help please.. :blink:

Just for the records, Problem was that Tanino forgot to mention that he needs a XL key in his donation and received a key for a normal device.