HorsePin

[New VP10 Alert] Evil Dead (HorsePin 2018)

Me neither - probably a good thing that HorsePin is  now aware that table locking is not as secure as he thought it was, and can change his strategy accordingly.    

Best of luck with your future endeavors and thanks for the work you shared, HoresPIn! 

Funny that you think I thought it was secure, really? It actually proved to be good enough against your average Joe, in the end Toxie just made the obvious, obvious.

Removed it because of this and it's a great excuse to pull out because I've had enough of supporting them in general.

And I just upgraded from Vista 64bit to Win7 64bit. UltraDMD finally installs for me!!

Was just going to try out these PROC tables, because I am sure the PROC install would have worked for me this time, but I find the tables gone!!

Seems I am always a day late and a dollar short!! lol

Looks like I better try to get the only other PROC table that I know of, CCC going before it disappears also.

Not sure if just one table is worth going through all this PROC stuff though.

After reading this whole thread, it looks like it is not an easy install even for some of the advanced users.

I can imagine it is not very fun trying to explain how to get this working properly on everyones setup, over and over again.

I want to personally thank you for all these contributions to the community, as they are appreciated.

I am hoping someday in the future I will see these tables you made again, and will try to get them installed and working at that time.

Until then, I hope you are successful at all your endeavors.

Carry on.

7 hours ago, HorsePin said:

It actually proved to be good enough against your average Joe, in the end Toxie just made the obvious, obvious.

I dunno, it's been so long since I've seen a locked table, I don't think many think much of it anymore.  I do remember hack-unlocking a VP9 table so I could look at something in its script when I ran across one a couple years ago.   

8 hours ago, Thalamus said:

please allow me to download it i appreciate jaws but i m not able to unlock or modify any table. i use the 10.5 version but it does not allowed to modify table in anyway i assure you! in any case i want only join your great table

it is impossible for anyone modify this table because is TOO HARD! PLEASS ALLOW US TO DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN EVEN IF FOR A LIMITED TIME! §i w§ill pray you! aNYONE THAT SUBSCRIBE THIS MOTIONS I HOPE WE WILL BE ENOUGH TO GET THE AUTHOR COME BACK ON HIS DECISION!

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 9:09 PM, HorsePin said:

Sorry all. I removed it. New versions of VP allow you to unlock the tables so my strategy has changed and won't be uploading more.

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD YOUR TABLE A CAN SUPPORT YOU FOR 10 € IF YOU ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN! I HAVEE NOT IT AND I M NOT ABLE AND I DONT WANT MODIFY YR. TABLE. IT ONLY FOR MY PERSONAL USE! IF YOU GIVE ME THE WORKING LINK I SUPPORT YOU VIA PAYPAL THE AMOUNT THAT I HAVE SAID.

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 1:21 AM, ilveropaolone said:

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD YOUR TABLE A CAN SUPPORT YOU FOR 10 € IF YOU ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN! I HAVEE NOT IT AND I M NOT ABLE AND I DONT WANT MODIFY YR. TABLE. IT ONLY FOR MY PERSONAL USE! IF YOU GIVE ME THE WORKING LINK I SUPPORT YOU VIA PAYPAL THE AMOUNT THAT I HAVE SAID.

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 1:21 AM, ilveropaolone said:

I DONT UNDERSTAND AND I DONT LIKE YOUR POLICY! AT LEAST ANSWER ME PLEASE! TQNKYOU!

CHILL OUT !!    The author made a choice to take his work down.  He is not obligated to you or anybody else to upload his work or answer a post  cause your stamping your feet like a little kid..

YOUR NOT GETTING IT>>>IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TOUGH  !!!        If you dont like the policy or the rules  go somewhere else Newbie B)

i have this problem:

C:\P-ROC\games\EvilDead>game.py evildead
2018-09-01 19:13:49,298 - root - ERROR - OpenCV is not available on your system.  The MovieLayer (mp4) support is unavailable
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\P-ROC\games\EvilDead\Game.py", line 8, in <module>
    import procgame.game
  File "C:\P-ROC\games\EvilDead\procgame\game\__init__.py", line 11, in <module>
    from basicgame import *
  File "C:\P-ROC\games\EvilDead\procgame\game\basicgame.py", line 2, in <module>
    from ..dmd import DisplayController, font_named
  File "C:\P-ROC\games\EvilDead\procgame\dmd\__init__.py", line 28, in <module>
    from movie import *
  File "C:\P-ROC\games\EvilDead\procgame\dmd\movie.py", line 8, in <module>
    import Image
ImportError: No module named Image

C:\P-ROC\games\EvilDead>any ideas? i play jaws and ccc correctly….

tanks to all

Just now, ilveropaolone said:

i have this problem:

2018-09-01 19:13:49,298 - root - ERROR - OpenCV is not available on your system.  The MovieLayer (mp4) support is unavailable
    import procgame.game
    from basicgame import *
    from movie import *
    import Image

C:\P-ROC\games\EvilDead>any ideas? i play jaws and ccc correctly….

tanks to all

i have installed mp.4 player and it work correctly

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 5:15 AM, vrumor said:

Got it all running. I definitely skipped something, and then I found what it was. The hotfix.

please can you give me the hotfix? i have the same problem: it says the error in the post above. actually there are not yet any update or hotfix! i have the table but i m not be able to use it!

i have only this error: (by launching game by string command game.py

2018-09-01 22:43:49,085 - root - ERROR - OpenCV is not available on your system.  The MovieLayer (mp4) support is unavailable
    import procgame.game
    from basicgame import *
    from movie import *
    import Image

the rest works fine!

40 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

Eh. So. It doesn't find you profiles_default.yaml file. Do you have such a file ? Maybe see if you have it in your Jaws install.

i have it and i also try to type a new profiles in the dmd at the start, but it say same error! i see the table and i hear the music, if this is only the problem can you post the string that i copy in profiles_default.yaml file?