HorsePin

[New VP10 Alert] Evil Dead (HorsePin 2018)

Actually Dave. On my first install I had problems on my desktop computer because that one has windows defender.  Disabled it and retried and it worked. I could see it triggering on a false positive.  I even reported back to you that I had to disable windows defender way back then. I have a slightly more complex setup than the average user with both Perl and Python.

I have setup several machines from Win8 > Win10 with no windows defender issues, but seeing that you're trying to install setups from more than one source then anything could happen.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:59 AM, ukexpat71 said:

I got ED 1.1.69, CCC, and Jaws all working using the other installer. No clue what I was doing wrong, but I had to be screwing it up somewhere along the line. Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it. Great machines guys!!!! Thank you for all the work you do!!!!  

Ive just changed to win 10 from 7 where I had CCC Evil Dead and Jaws all running fine ive spent most of the night/morning  trying to get them to run on the new install but just keep getting errors everytime i launch any p-roc table ive gone through all the posts and tried all the updates I know im missing something Im thinking a command line ive attached the errors im getting :

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Very late to the party. Installing on my laptop in preparation for configuring DOF and Pin2DMD in my cab. 

1. Run ninuzzu's P-Roc Installer

2. The Cactus Canyon python 2.7 update fix is not required

3. Open Command Prompt - pip install requests

4. Copy over contents of evildead_1.1.0

5. Overwrite with contents of evildead_1.1.0_hotfix

6. Overwrite with contents of evildead_1.1.69

No problems with the install at all! Enable directb2s in the service menu or by editing  game_user_settings.yaml

With a P2k cab, a three screen configuration is best for me. I'll have to grab the old B2S or I can use @outhere's. Thanks for that.

Also thanks to @Thalamus for the pov file.

@HorsePin, thanks so much for reviving this. Table always looked fantastic but fairly consistently lost balls when starting/ending modes. I haven't played very much and the table is challenging for me, but so far everything is playing great.