star wars data east

I have updated the first post

so that people do not get confused, my work is totally disinterested and will be freely shared when it is finished, anyone who wants to can use it, change colors etc

I will also put a donation button in my signature, in case someone wants to collaborate in the acquisition of my second dmdled for my sttng, which will be my next project, as I said before it is not MANDATORY to use the coloring.

we keep moving

dark 4.gif

dark side 25 millones.gif

estrella muerte doble jackpot.gif

y-wing.gif

estrella muerte explosion.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

primeras pruebas en la máquina, estoy muy contento con el resultado, aunque todavía no está completo y hay cosas para pulir.

Necesito aprender más incluso con las escenas que contienen signos de puntuación y el uso de máscaras

Saludos

15 hours ago, jawdax said:

Se nota que has realizado un duro trabajo y el resultado se ve excelente. Hay que armarse de paciencia aveces pero nunca abandonar y hacer que el tiempo perdido valga la pena

Eres español o hablas muy bien el idioma, es verdad que aveces dan ganas de dejarlo un poco de lado  pero bueno poco a poco y sin prisas.

saludos

loteria.gif

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, stefanaustria said:

Holy sht - wow - this will work with VPM too ? :)

I do not know the requirements of the virtual pinball, but I will share all the files with the community. so I think it will be easy to adapt

regards

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, stefanaustria said:

Holy sht - wow - this will work with VPM too ? :)

All pin2dmd editor projects work with VPM and pin2dmd. That is part of the concept.

Already released are TSPP, T2 and LW3

• 4 weeks later...

I have advanced somewhat more in the coloring, although I have problems with some scenes made with mascara since they change color to me of other zones of the game, I am investigating why.

apart I am waiting for a new sd extender because it has broken the one I used and right now I can not do tests on the machine
regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived