star wars data east

I would like to start the colarion of this machine, I could also extract the virtual pinball nimations or tell me how I can extract them from the machine.

thank you

Edit

so that people do not get confused, my work is totally disinterested and will be freely shared when it is finished, anyone who wants to can use it, change colors etc

I will also put a donation button in my signature, in case someone wants to collaborate in the acquisition of my second dmdled for my sttng, which will be my next project, as I said before it is not MANDATORY to use the coloring.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already have dmd installed on the machine and updated to version 2.5 but I have a problem the image is displaced to the right, even with unlocked signal enhancer. I made the capture of the image and it also comes out flat.21cc0e45cae09fd853b416da3ab74829.jpg70dc0a6b7897d73f1d96e5419079336c.jpg

Enviado desde mi LG-H840 mediante Tapatalk

That is a typical picture when the enhancer setting is wrong.
Which shield version do you have ? Do you have a menu/option button ?
solved, I have returned to mark and unmark the option enhancer of and this time if you have taken it. Anyway, I leave you some photos.

Now I'm watching the videos to see how the editor works since I colored the poker with pinballbrowser.

One doubt I have is how do you pass the coloring to the real machine?c8de07b5e927221bb843b51318378a5e.jpg

Enviado desde mi LG-H840 mediante Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Leí el hilo en este foro y en la página pin2dmd, he visto los tres capítulos del editor en YouTube, pero no sé si es por el idioma, pero no me he enterado de la operación.

Antes de trabajar para nada, estoy coloreando una animación del modo de espera, he intentado ver el resultado en la máquina pero no he obtenido resultados.

He exportado a la SD los archivos pin2dmd.pal y pin2dmd.fsq. No sé si tengo que poner algo más o si no realicé el coloreado correctamente.

Saludos

1.gif

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, thebarto said:

Leí el hilo en este foro y en la página pin2dmd, he visto los tres capítulos del editor en YouTube, pero no sé si es por el idioma, pero no me he enterado de la operación.

Antes de trabajar para nada, estoy coloreando una animación del modo de espera, he intentado ver el resultado en la máquina pero no he obtenido resultados.

He exportado a la SD los archivos pin2dmd.pal y pin2dmd.fsq. No sé si tengo que poner algo más o si no realicé el coloreado correctamente.

Saludos

Just share your project incl all dump files and I can check what is going wrong.

• Content Provider

Right ! In some cases you even have to split the animation into single frames and assign a keyframe to every frame of the animation.
If the animation contains dynamic data like score etc you have to mask that part out and generate the keyframe only over the static
part of the picture

Good lucky1

I have problems again, I have colored more scenes, but I do not think I will select the correct keyframe at the beginning and there are also scenes that sometimes come out colored and sometimes not.

for example, problems that I have seen in the machine

* rocky goes wrong and neither with the coloring that I have given.

* push start to have two different do not know how to make each one act at the time

* bsmt with some color changing

* dont drink does not respect coloration ..

* skill shot sometimes comes out colored others not

You can take a look in general, before continuing with my work. As I still do not understand the operation, I have only been coloring the attraction mode since I thought they are scenes that are always the same.

Greetings and thanks for your collaboration.

bsm2000.gif

dont drink.gif

drugs.gif

kill shot.gif

logo data.gif

logo sw.gif

push start.gif

rocky.gif

071217_143626_pin2dmd_dump.txt.gz

starwars.ani

starwars.xml

• Content Provider

The scenes rocky, bsmt2000,dont drink,push start and george lucas have been edited as replacement scenes but you seem to have started them as
Color Mask scences when you created the keyframe for it.  When you change the edit type you also need to delete the keyframe and readd it with the new edit type.

Could be that Skillshot creates the stars with random pattern which is hard to detect. Try to capture it multiple times to see wether it is random or not. Otherwise you are stuck with the default palette or you start your colorzation when the wipeout of the stars is done.

starwars.xml

starwars.ani

Thanks again

I already understand one more thing. I think I discovered that stars share keyframes in many scenes and change when they identify the scene, I attached photo.

As a suggestion for future versions of the editor, it would be good to take better advantage of the monitor space, I use 24 "and I waste a third of the monitor.

Greetings, I'm still working
Thanks again

muestra.PNG

sugerencia.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

very good lucky, in this case I am writing you because I have a provlema with pin2dmd,
in the middle of a game randomly, I get the image of pin2dmd and the serial number telling me it is not registered.

When I turn off the machine and turn it on again, it works again until it happens again?

any ideas

Thank you

I hope you have a happy birthday and parties

Archived