Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This looks AWESOME!  Great work so far TimBoch.  

Decided to make a custom Skins Game Mode screen. It isn't dynamic like the original (which still launched later :( ) but looks pretty cool. I also made a different custom version of my Hole in One or failed Hole in One after the plung. Slowly things are coming along.

• Like 2

Making some progress with ColorMask mode. Not sure why they color mask sometimes effects the next scene or screen that is only set to default colors. 

I guess you used a single frame colormask which is only stopped to be applied when the delay time is over or a new keyframe triggers.
Try to set a keyframe for every frame before and after with a switch to the default  palette and it should work.

Thank you for the response. I will give it a try.  Is there a better way to do it than the single frame Color Mask?  Also, is there a way to adjust the size of an existing mask? I am thinking that I should have had this mask just highlight maybe the first word instead of the whole header to better launch the scene. 

Thanks again for your help.

image.thumb.png.4a8b452056917d48996f2f7142a15659.png

Deleting all keyframes that use that mask will open it for editing again.
Hit the Del button to get an info which keyframes use that mask

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, outhere said:

Link not working

I have been trying to delete that post. I think the link in the post above it does work.

I had replaced the original Hole in One and No Hole in One launch scenes with a custom one using TPC's hole 17 island green. Then I thought I would make a couple new ones using Augusta's hole 12.

No Hole in One

Hole in One

Edited by TimBoch
want to delete

I am actually sad to say that I have sold my Tee'd Off with its Pin2DMD. I still have all my custom files which probably is at about 90% complete. I sure made some amazing progress with the dynamic score screens and even made a couple custom screens for the hole in one at launch based on Augusta's hole 12 from the Masters last week. The one Tiger made a 10 on ;)  So I will leave this as my final picture. I can honestly say I will greatly miss all that I have learned to make this Pin2DMD colorization work. You guys are the best.image.thumb.png.a61d69de27db6f10884454f0370d7f1e.png