Star's Phoenix (Zaccaria, 1987)
Theatre of Magic (Williams, 1995)
Time Machine (Zaccaria, 1983)
Viper (Stern, 1981)
Warlok (Williams, 1981)
White Water (Williams, 1995)
World Cup’78 (Williams, 1978)
Zankor (Zaccaria, 1986)

Does anybody have notice if any of them is already in process of recreation?

Have you tried Zaccaria Pinball, the commercial video game by Magic Pixel? I'm not a physics wizard, but I've read some internet strangers' opinions that their physics are pretty good.  They're definitely better than Farsight's The Pinball Arcade. I like them, but I can't say how they compare to the real deal.

9 hours ago, freelunch said:

Have you tried Zaccaria Pinball, the commercial video game by Magic Pixel? I'm not a physics wizard, but I've read some internet strangers' opinions that their physics are pretty good.  They're definitely better than Farsight's The Pinball Arcade. I like them, but I can't say how they compare to the real deal.

Thanks for the reply!
Does the software support cabinet mode with two monitors?

1 hour ago, CarlosGuizzo said:

Thanks for the reply!
Does the software support cabinet mode with two monitors?

Yes, I just tested this myself (I'm a desktop user, but I have a second monitor I used to check it out). The cabinet feature and one table (Time Machine) are free, so you may as well try it out. http://store.steampowered.com/app/444930/Zaccaria_Pinball/
Edit: To start, load Time Machine, then go to Options > Camera > Cabinet. There's more information in the link @Thalamus posted if you decide to integrate the game with your front end.

Do note that if you decide to integrate Zaccaria Pinball into your front end; you'll need to turn Steam Cloud Sync off for Zaccaria Pinball. The script to do direct table load needs to edit the save file for the Zaccaria Pinball interface "last table selected", and Steam will balk at there being a difference between local and cloud and insist you select which one each time, unless you turn that feature off.

Archived