Sign in to follow this  
Blacksad

[New B2S Alert] Solar Ride (Gottlieb 1979)

Nice BG ...  Between you and hauntfreaks  you guys are gonna put me out  of business .....and I don't mind :D      
Bout time others finally got bitten by the B2S bug and are making some real nice BGs..graphics-3d-smileys-946998.gif

Thanks @Thalamus

Thanks @Wildman, but are you joking ? I really don't want to put you out of business, I built 7 b2s where you built more than 600... :blink:

Like Thalamus I use a lot of your wonderful B2S starting by Medieval Madness.

Lot of tables, lot of work, I just want to contribute and help a little but like we say in french who speak a very bad english :

oui-nide-iou.jpg.7b2a41dce9b2751d57df76aa7beab7ca.jpg

OK, so not to complain.. well not too much, but do you have that image without it being cropped? It is a nicer image than the other versions of the b2s I have, but my backglass monitor is actually vertical and wedgehead size (taller than wide) so this would be the exact opposite of what I need.

That and didn't westworld update the b2sserver to allow for proportional aspect ratio correction?  here -> 

Yes I have the fuul picture and I understand your request ;) I have only a 19" 1280 x 1024 for backglass, and wouldn't like to have horse distorsion or too big black lines on the side.

I didn't update my B2S server too, I should try but not sure I 'll like too big black line on the side, I prefer a little cropping... my taste :)

I would like to see a picture of your pincab backglass screen if it is possible ?

This is the file uncropped, little upscale to 2048 width, EnJoY

1504870203-solar-ride-translite-2048.png