The Greyed Out Plugin Button SOLVED

Onevox

• Content Provider

I've done everything in the "read first" post by swisslizard and double checked everything. I think I have deleted all B2S files outside my Visual Pinball folder (I am interested if there's a good way to check beyond searching for "B2S")  and unblocked all DOF and B2S UAC messages. I've checked the "activate plugins" in B2s. 

I'm using the Pinscape (R3) version of DOF with the Pinscape main interface expansion board. DOF only for 4 button lights.

I installed as "in own directory."

'DirectOutput' folder in 'Visual Pinball' folder. Unpacked the Pinscape R3 DOF version contents into the folder. Created a 'plugins' folder in my VPX table folder, and placed a shortcut to 'DirectOutput' folder inside. I created a 'configs' folder in my 'DirectOutput' folder and put my DOF Configtool files inside.

NOTES: 

1. My installation didn't create a "config" folder in the "DirectOutput" folder. Just to confirm, is that a folder I create? I didn't see instructions but did see on DOF page screenshots. And that is the location I place the DOF Configtool files (?)

2. I don't have a "global config" file. 

Not sure where to go next. Help appreciated. Thanks.

Solution: I'm too embarrassed to say, but I had files in the wrong locations. Kudos for Bambi Plattfuss's FAQ video for walking me through it. 

• Content Provider

Yes. All b2s and dof is running as administrator. Both registered. In the DOF config tool I selected 1 pinscape and nothing else. And the config files I'm getting give me this message... see image. I'm using the DOF file from mjr's pinscape page.

IMG_0099.thumb.JPG.43f82dffd2ea2f4a2e3b3f94f6983467.JPGhe'd

Archived