• Content Provider
38 minutes ago, malenko said:

those are palette jumps :) Unless lucky colored that scene for me. I'll look into the scoring snafu, should be an easy fix. Using in a real machine. 

I did get your donation Chris, and I appreciate it. Glad you are enjoying the colorization!

The last frame of the scroll needs to get his own keyframe assigned to solve this.

• Content Provider

I just updated the files, I think I got the High Score thing fixed, added colorization to the Replay scene, and colored the Crypt Keeper. I also fixed the Red Wire bomb playback (it was missing some color on the hands)

TftC.gif

Replay.gif

• 10 months later...
  • Content Provider

Necrobump!

Took a little break from TMNT to do some updates on this summabeach.  Converted triball to Multiball for video roms 2.08 and up (Always Multiball folder) I also added a more complete video mode. You guys beta testing and telling me where bugs are is a huge help.

The change to multiball is in its own subfolder and will probably become the main fork.....cause Tri-ball is stupid sounding.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9cWp45XToh2d2ZGUWk5NGE4eDQ

Was excited to try this, but attempted a firmware update at the same time and somehow killed my display. 

It booted, showed Firmware 2.55 and then said Update and went blank. I waited a few minutes and rebooted an nothing came up. Put the SD card back into my laptop and it had a file that said update.ok but after reinserting it still didn't work. 

Thinking I might have used the wrong firmware I tried the V4 version, but nothing. Tried the V3 update again to no avail. 

Checked power to the boards, all the leds light up on the back, but zilch on the display. 

Any ideas @lucky1

I've tried it with and without the miniSD card, hit the reset, menu and option buttons, etc. 

• 1 year later...

Malenko,

This is looking great!  I have not put the PIN2DMD in my LW3 yet but plan on it when I get my panels in hopefully next week.  Is this considered "done", or are you still doing some updates?  I would be glad to help with any beta testing you might need when I get it installed in my machine.  Thanks so much for your efforts!  Love it!

29 minutes ago, action76 said:

Malenko,

This is looking great!  I have not put the PIN2DMD in my LW3 yet but plan on it when I get my panels in hopefully next week.  Is this considered "done", or are you still doing some updates?  I would be glad to help with any beta testing you might need when I get it installed in my machine.  Thanks so much for your efforts!  Love it!

ChadH is updating the game code ROM, and Malenko is planning to incorporate his changes into his Pin2Dmd colorization. I can't wait for it all! 

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 9:14 AM, cabuford said:

ChadH is updating the game code ROM, and Malenko is planning to incorporate his changes into his Pin2Dmd colorization. I can't wait for it all! 

Chris

Nice!  I installed it in my LW3 last night as it is currently and it looks so great already.  This will be awesome after the ChadH code update!

Hello everyone i have bought recently a real pinball LW·3 has a pin2dmd installed but the thing is there are some scenes in yellow and red from the middle of the toilet's scene and the target's has some issues , last stunt is ok, so i'm not sure if i have the last one installed with full colorization sorry for your inconvenience thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
On 9/6/2020 at 4:39 AM, olschool said:

It's far from complete, 2/3 scene are still missing  and fight scene is not complete.

hope it will be done.

It's a great job by the way.

Yeah 99.99% is pretty far from 100% :eyeroll:

All that stuff is done if you used the google drive files. I'll update the ones hosted here as well, but they'll be updated again soon ; WOB is going to do a Chad Code capture for me

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9cWp45XToh2d2ZGUWk5NGE4eDQ

• Content Provider

Heres whats done so far...

1.75    Added/Colored "LW3 Unofficial" screen (CHADCODE)
    Added/Colored "visit pinball code.com" scene (CHADCODE)
    Added Extra frames to the end of the first segment of the chase scene (CHADCODE)
    Added Extra frames to cop slide section of Car Crash Scene (CHADCODE)
    Recut/Colored/Triggered Driver's eye scene from Car crash to match new timing (CHADCODE)
        -Done in a way that wont break compatibility with old code
    Recut/Colored/Triggered Toilet Bomb scene to match new timing (CHADCODE)
        -Done in a way that wont break compatibility with old code
    Added additional Crime Simulator spash screen frames (CHADCODE)
    Recolored Replay screen back to gold and blue
    Recolored "Silver Pictures" intro scene
    Recolored "insert coin" screen, reverted coin to silver
    Recut/Colored/Triggered BSMT2000 screen to remove glitch
    Recut/Colored/Triggered ALL TEN DEMO SCENE CARDS (this was well over 12 hours alone)
        -1:1 and 1:2 triggering (2 triggers per frame when possible)
        -this fixes clolor and frame glitching
        -this fixes the scrolling effect issue
        -this fixes coloring getting out of sync with DMD
    Better shading on the exploding building windows
    Fixed miscolored S on "Riggs wins" in fight mode completion
    ALL NEW Colorized by Malenko screen, as if you care.
    Recolored the Helicopter chasing the car scene
    Recolored the Helicopter pilot's eyes scene
    Better shading on Car crashing into Helicopter scene
    Replaced the blue with brown in the chopper chasing the car towards the screen, darkened car mirror
    "Coming Soon" shorted to 6 frames (it loops) should fix timing on demo screens
    Added/colored "FROM" frame (after coming soon, before Data East)
    Added/colored "Data East Pinball" scene witht he circles
    Fixed Yangra's colorization of the dont drink and drive (recolored guy and martini olive)
    Added/Colored the credit scroll instead of just a pal swap
    Added/Colored "Multiball Fuse" scene instead of just a pal swap
    Added/Colored "Karate Kick" scene
    Recut/Colored "Looping" sequence 1:1 framing
    Changed "Leo Getz" speech bubble to white
    Recolored "Danger Dog" scene
    Added/Colored Super Pops 100,000
    Added/Colored Super Pops 1,000,000
    Added/Colored Super Leo
    ReCut/Colored/Triggered armored car driving through Multiball letters
        -triggered on both Multiball and Tri-Ball