• Content Provider

Stick with it. Im working on another game but right now Im fixing some keyframe trigger and masking issues with T2.

Kind of amazed with the score  screen, but I'm wondering how its going to work in the pin. if you mask the background the numbers are going to clip it. if you mask the number area the score will clip it. I was having a similar issue trying to color the score screen of Super Mario Brothers because if it'd scrolling background.

Stick with it. Im working on another game but right now Im fixing some keyframe trigger and masking issues with T2.

Kind of amazed with the score  screen, but I'm wondering how its going to work in the pin. if you mask the background the numbers are going to clip it. if you mask the number area the score will clip it. I was having a similar issue trying to color the score screen of Super Mario Brothers because if it'd scrolling background.

Gotcha. The score screen has a Star field behind it. That dead count is just an attractive animation. There's like 30 attract animations for this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Provider
Just now, OverMikeThousand said:

Gotcha. The score screen has a Star field behind it. That dead count is just an attractive animation. There's like 30 attract animations for this thing.

oh ok I never played that pin but that makes sense.  30 attract animations is a LOT. T2 had like 4 lol. When I get my vpin back I'll definitely give it a whirl.

oh ok I never played that pin but that makes sense.  30 attract animations is a LOT. T2 had like 4 lol. When I get my vpin back I'll definitely give it a whirl.

Cool. Yeah it's a great pin. 30 is an exaggeration but I've got more than a dozen recorded so far and I know there's more for attract.

they look really good. great color choices.    Since Im waiting on lucky to fix what I cant on T2 I'll get back to the game I was working on..... Try to race you to completion [emoji14]

Hah! I haven't even finished all the attract screens let alone a I did only a handful of gameplay animations so far. All my hardware is on order. I'll probably be hitting it into high gear after I see it working on my Starship Troopers probably.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys. This has stalled due technical issues and life sorta getting in the way. I’d love to put more time in it if I could get some help figuring out why the colors aren’t changing for certain screens or maybe a dump of all of them vs me doing a play through that’d be great

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...