Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KiwiBri

How do I change DOF output for certain tables?

Hi,

I have DOF working well with Solienods, flashers, addressable LED Strip, and a Shaker. In certain tables like TZ and TAF, I noticed that the shaker is fired during game play, and I don't really like that effect. Ie. In TAF when "The Power" is on for the 3rd ball lock, and in TZ, when "Battling the power" .  Is there somewhere I can edit/change in the config tool, that will remove the shaker from these events?   

Will that only effect my own tables? If theres a global change to the table, will I need to redo my settings?

thanks for any help!

Dof config website let's you customize each table and maintain personal changes. You will have to find the solenoid number for that power magnet I assume and remove it from the shaker field for TZ

3 minutes ago, gtxjoe said:

Dof config website let's you customize each table and maintain personal changes. You will have to find the solenoid number for that power magnet I assume and remove it from the shaker field for TZ

ah, I see.  thanks.. I'll try and look at the script for the table and work it out.. 

Have you tried the TableOverrideSettings in my DOF-branch? You should be able to, per-table, either reduce or kill completely, specific outputs if you know your shaker controller and output trigger. Though it will affect that/those output(s) for the entire table run.

• Upvote 1

No, I haven't tried.. But in running the branch of DOF R3 that MJR recompiled to support the Pinscape project..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hopefully I'll have that sorted out next week as I'm merging his changes into it to get it synced with DOFLinx.

On 7/26/2017 at 6:31 PM, rambo3 said:

Hopefully I'll have that sorted out next week as I'm merging his changes into it to get it synced with DOFLinx.

Ah, I see. thanks.