How do I change DOF output for certain tables?

Hi,

I have DOF working well with Solienods, flashers, addressable LED Strip, and a Shaker. In certain tables like TZ and TAF, I noticed that the shaker is fired during game play, and I don't really like that effect. Ie. In TAF when "The Power" is on for the 3rd ball lock, and in TZ, when "Battling the power" .  Is there somewhere I can edit/change in the config tool, that will remove the shaker from these events?   

Will that only effect my own tables? If theres a global change to the table, will I need to redo my settings?

thanks for any help!

• Content Provider

Dof config website let's you customize each table and maintain personal changes. You will have to find the solenoid number for that power magnet I assume and remove it from the shaker field for TZ

3 minutes ago, gtxjoe said:

Dof config website let's you customize each table and maintain personal changes. You will have to find the solenoid number for that power magnet I assume and remove it from the shaker field for TZ

ah, I see.  thanks.. I'll try and look at the script for the table and work it out.. 

Have you tried the TableOverrideSettings in my DOF-branch? You should be able to, per-table, either reduce or kill completely, specific outputs if you know your shaker controller and output trigger. Though it will affect that/those output(s) for the entire table run.

Archived