[New B2S Alert] Black Hole (Gottlieb 1981)

Blacksad

• Content Provider

Black Hole (Gottlieb 1981)

• Full rebuild from scratch
  • 2 versions : 6 or 7 digits
  • New translite image 1200 x 1169
  • Infinity lights animation
  • Vortex rotation
  • Random animation flashing strobe in vortex
  • Planets lamps (game over, tilt, shoot again, best game to date)
  • Try to look authentic

• Administrators

Real nice job..   you knocked it out of the park  :D   vortex wheel is the smoothest Ive seen it yet ,that was always a issue

only thing i would change is you high game to date  .tilt buttons etc. just make them snippits instead of full pics that you use...it just takes up resources and size... could get table stutter

the effect will be the same just a smaller file and will help the animation run smoother... Other then that small thing its a killer Backglass Blacksad  keep up the great work man thumbs-up.gif

• Content Provider
11 hours ago, Wildman said:

Real nice job..   you knocked it out of the park  :D   vortex wheel is the smoothest Ive seen it yet ,that was always a issue

only thing i would change is you high game to date  .tilt buttons etc. just make them snippits instead of full pics that you use...it just takes up resources and size... could get table stutter

the effect will be the same just a smaller file and will help the animation run smoother... Other then that small thing its a killer Backglass Blacksad  keep up the great work man thumbs-up.gif

Thanks Mr Wildman !

Concerning the buttons I was a little lazy and make full pics for an easer quicky positionning of the layers (because b2s designer make me crazy, sometimes some layers seems to shift from 1 px for unknow reasons grrrr).

If I crop all the layers and decrease the B2S size for something like 140 Ko, you really think we'll have better performances ?

I think the bleeping vortex strob lamps on the vortex during this one is spinning take up lot of ressources, do I'm right ?

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Blacksad said:

Thanks Mr Wildman !

Concerning the buttons I was a little lazy and make full pics for an easer quicky positionning of the layers (because b2s designer make me crazy, sometimes some layers seems to shift from 1 px for unknow reasons grrrr).

If I crop all the layers and decrease the B2S size for something like 140 Ko, you really think we'll have better performances ?

I think the bleeping vortex strob lamps on the vortex during this one is spinning take up lot of ressources, do I'm right ?

yeah smaller pic use less resources ....it easier to position the snippets... zoom in and using the arrow keys  then turn the light bulb on and off till it dont move anymore...one day i will do another tut on snippits

it takes a little bit to get used to the quirks in the designer but other then that looks like you got it down pretty good.....and ya the vortex is big  thats why you want to make other stuff smaller.....its still smooth though i like it:)