Malenko

What version of firmware did you code this for. I installed in to real pin for the profanity rom set and there seems to be display issues where certain scenses are not displaying correctly. 

IBJ

File might need to be updated on the gdrive. I had the colorization running on the profanity roms but I swapped them out for the ghost fix & no shotgun sound intro set (8.2?) 

I saw the same issue with the chase loop being all red.  

Wanting to ensure this is not a bug in code I'm working on, I looked in the pin2dmd editor and see the nicely redrawn animation, but did not find a keyframe that points to the chase loop animation.   I added one at EFFD2B14 (FullPlay, Frame 5,115) and it seems to work, but I assume there must be some issue that caused him to remove it.    I can see on the pinside thread Malenko had made some comments about it being worked on.  

On 6/16/2018 at 9:08 PM, DJRobX said:

I saw the same issue with the chase loop being all red.  

Wanting to ensure this is not a bug in code I'm working on, I looked in the pin2dmd editor and see the nicely redrawn animation, but did not find a keyframe that points to the chase loop animation.   I added one at EFFD2B14 (FullPlay, Frame 5,115) and it seems to work, but I assume there must be some issue that caused him to remove it.    I can see on the pinside thread Malenko had made some comments about it being worked on.  

On 6/19/2018 at 4:10 PM, malenko said:

I need to upload the patched files. New jerb is chewing up my free time

Hi, Is there any chance of getting an update for this?  I have the Std L8 Rom. 

Many thanks!

its mentioned in the read me, but @lucky1 did the bulk of the fixes a while back I just cleaned up a few scenes and forgot to upload the files till now.  Im going to take a look at @DJRobX 's released files for World Cup Soccer, and redo the "colorization by" scene and add him to it. 

I just updated the Pin2dmd firmware to 2.58 and loaded this latest file to my sd card and it looks great but I have an issue where the device resets at the explosion animation. When you get the skill shot you get an explosion animation and it will consistently reset at that animation.