• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

File might need to be updated on the gdrive. I had the colorization running on the profanity roms but I swapped them out for the ghost fix & no shotgun sound intro set (8.2?) 

• 3 weeks later...

I saw the same issue with the chase loop being all red.  

Wanting to ensure this is not a bug in code I'm working on, I looked in the pin2dmd editor and see the nicely redrawn animation, but did not find a keyframe that points to the chase loop animation.   I added one at EFFD2B14 (FullPlay, Frame 5,115) and it seems to work, but I assume there must be some issue that caused him to remove it.    I can see on the pinside thread Malenko had made some comments about it being worked on.  

• 2 months later...
On 6/16/2018 at 9:08 PM, DJRobX said:

I saw the same issue with the chase loop being all red.  

Wanting to ensure this is not a bug in code I'm working on, I looked in the pin2dmd editor and see the nicely redrawn animation, but did not find a keyframe that points to the chase loop animation.   I added one at EFFD2B14 (FullPlay, Frame 5,115) and it seems to work, but I assume there must be some issue that caused him to remove it.    I can see on the pinside thread Malenko had made some comments about it being worked on.  

On 6/19/2018 at 4:10 PM, malenko said:

I need to upload the patched files. New jerb is chewing up my free time

Hi, Is there any chance of getting an update for this?  I have the Std L8 Rom. 

Many thanks!

• Content Provider

I totally forgot about this.  I'll check whats up there vs what I have saved and see whats what. I  have a much better understanding of the editor and stuff since I release T2 so maybe I can go through and pretty some stuff up and fix some frames.

• Content Provider

its mentioned in the read me, but @lucky1 did the bulk of the fixes a while back I just cleaned up a few scenes and forgot to upload the files till now.  Im going to take a look at @DJRobX 's released files for World Cup Soccer, and redo the "colorization by" scene and add him to it. 

I just updated the Pin2dmd firmware to 2.58 and loaded this latest file to my sd card and it looks great but I have an issue where the device resets at the explosion animation. When you get the skill shot you get an explosion animation and it will consistently reset at that animation. 

• 1 year later...

OK. The Problem is much bigger than I thought regarding the explosion of the ship.

There is a large number of different positions for the explosions, also for the keyframe.

As of now it seems like there are multiple positions of explosions for getting the multiball, getting the jackpot and getting the super jackpot. Ouch!

Finding them all is already pretty much a pain in the butt so... Anyone in for helping?

As of now this is becoming a much bigger fix than I thought.

• Content Provider
On 2/14/2020 at 2:44 PM, Endprodukt said:

As of now this is becoming a much bigger fix than I thought.

Your at the point I got it to after like 30 hours of screwing around with it.

Autofire and kickback triggering the same shouldn't have mattered, the robot part is the same and there was a color mask over the words.

As for the HK, I had planned to just make the explosion animation trigger no matter where the start explosion was. Problem is I never found them all.

9 hours ago, malenko said:

Your at the point I got it to after like 30 hours of screwing around with it.

Autofire and kickback triggering the same shouldn't have mattered, the robot part is the same and there was a color mask over the words.

As for the HK, I had planned to just make the explosion animation trigger no matter where the start explosion was. Problem is I never found them all.

Autofire and kickback start with the same frame animation and become "random" from there. In your version it wouldn't sync correctly. Now it's a bit nicer compromise.

I found about 7 different explosions so far but there are more. I guess your solution is the only one that is not gonna make me go crazy.

So,  I spent so many hours in this you guys will have to check out all the fixes and changes for yourself. Some stuff I want to get done first.