I'm using this table:

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=11625

I forget what ROM it's running but I'm not having any trouble with the sound. It has been a while since I spent any time on a Temrinator so I am going to switch back to the non-coloured ROM though to get more familiar with it and then switch back to the coloured ROM to appreciate the differences better.

• Content Provider
On 7/19/2017 at 0:40 PM, Rappelbox said:

That's because of a wrong keyframe. It will be fixed either by malenko or me.

feel free to tackle it, I have a beta file up where I pulled all the masked frames and started working on them, but its slow goings.

23 hours ago, Dazz said:

What table are you guys using with this?  I'm using the most recent VP10 version and get no ROM audio when loading with the table.  However, if I run the ROM via PinMAME I do get audio and color.  First time I've run into this issue.

Real pin, with profanity ROM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
1 hour ago, Rappelbox said:

Go to you pinmame/altcolor directory. Put pin2dmd.pal and pin2dmd.fsq inside the T2 rom folder (e.g. T2-l8)
When starting your table it should work right out of the box.

Not pal and fsq. For Vpin you have to use pal and vni.

Hi. Not sure if it's me only but when the game set in Free Play I don't get any score. It's stuck at Ball 1 and score is 0.

Last VPX, vpm, SAM, scripts etc. I'm running it on a pin2DMD. I've tried the Vpin files, the 1.35 and the 1.35 beta and it still the same.

Great work anyway, thanks again!

On 7/20/2017 at 3:44 PM, Dazz said:

What table are you guys using with this?  I'm using the most recent VP10 version and get no ROM audio when loading with the table.  However, if I run the ROM via PinMAME I do get audio and color.  First time I've run into this issue.

This same thing happens in a real pinball machine with 1.36. Try 1.35 or 1.35b. Those work on my real pinball but there are still things that aren't working perfectly. 

On 8/31/2017 at 10:26 AM, manples said:

Hi. Not sure if it's me only but when the game set in Free Play I don't get any score. It's stuck at Ball 1 and score is 0.

Last VPX, vpm, SAM, scripts etc. I'm running it on a pin2DMD. I've tried the Vpin files, the 1.35 and the 1.35 beta and it still the same.

Great work anyway, thanks again!

I meant to quote this post. 

• 4 weeks later...

I copy pin2dmd.fsq and pin2dmd.pal but i dont work, there is no picture when conect to pin. Try on fish and t2. It work when conect to pc in editor (live previv) but on pin open pin2dmd logo and then just black screen. I wil try later to ivestigate problem.