uturnweb

ROM audio doubling up

Press F1 and compare the settings with a table that doesn't have problem. Example of table with problem, vs. one without would also maybe help us understand possible solution.

Hmm. Could you please give me the link to the table in question. I don't have a monster bash 1.0 - need to make sure I run the same table. Or you could maybe give me a link to dropbox or something.

Ok,, this plays for me without any problems. Weird.Nothing comes to mind right away.

Wonder if anyone else except you get this behaviour ? Running latest 2.9 btw ?

sorry for my english like a chimpance

i have the same problem in some tables. i think is a problem of the ram or capacity of pc. i have a pc normal/bad potence.

somotimes the doubling audio are more strong with another prohram working in the pc.

On 14.6.2017 at 2:37 AM, uturnweb said:

Hey guys, the table in question has the following settings. They are identical to other tables which work. 

0_O

IMG_0448.JPG

When i look at this Vpinmame Pic i can see that you are using an outdatet Version of VPX and Pinmame! Update it please also. And also have a look at the very nice virtual DMD (freezys one) or if you have a real DMD use this. If you want more details message me and i´ll help you or watch my Video how i did that

On 6/7/2017 at 12:33 PM, BambiPlattfuss said:

Try this:

Right click on the backglas

Set Grill to whatever you prefer

DMD Visible

B2sDMD hidden

I did that so by many whom i helped and i got rid of that issue with this method

thanks, i have the same problem and this works in any tables