Addams Family

So now that I am happily enjoying my new pin2dmd in my Star Trek Pro I would like to thank those that provide the efforts here like Lucky1 and Sharrky and others helping.  ANd I am on to another machine; my Addams Family machine. 

Anyone working on colorization of TAF? anyone need help? Been looking ant Pinball editor today. Trying to wrap my head around it. 

IBJ

I started work on Addams but have quit. I had the bookcase mostly done (which took probably 4-8 hours) but when I used it in the machine it would sometimes color swap and other times pick a random pallet. Add to this that I just do not have time to do it. Wish I did though.

w as working on the mansion today and was making some progress on the frames then I found out was using an older version which screwed up my hard work. Updated and the new version wont work. Apparantly a java issue. 3 hours plus of work f&*king with my PC and still no joy..... Funny Computers is my living! Interested in seeing your work too. But will have to find a solution to my PC issue. 

• Content Provider

1 hour ago, mathneogeo said:

I started a while back, You can download the "progress"on this thread (http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2268-pin2dmd-editor/?page=11#comment-30884)

Eventually I gave up because I was going at it the wrong way and I had errors popping up with pin2dmd editor and also with the program shutting down unexpectedly.

The editor has improved a lot since then. It still has some errors but without testing and reporting these errors we will never reach a stable and easy to use point.. Vbobrusev with The Simpsons Pinball Party and Malenko with Streetfighter II have proven that it is possible to work with the editor and end up with a working colorization.Steve and I are willing to help as good as we can but you also have to invest some time to learn the different methods of colorization. They are explained on the pin2dmd website and in the pin2dmd editor thread here in the forum. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived