StarTrek Premium / LE

anyone have a screen shot what this colorized rom looks like? Is it 4 colors? I patched the rom, have the dmddevice under vpinmame, latest vpinmame, and the game still displays in orange dmd. I selected 4 color in the game options in vpinmame for this game too. First time running a color rom....

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, luvthatapex said:

anyone have a screen shot what this colorized rom looks like? Is it 4 colors? I patched the rom, have the dmddevice under vpinmame, latest vpinmame, and the game still displays in orange dmd. I selected 4 color in the game options in vpinmame for this game too. First time running a color rom....

You need to create a directory iny our VPinMAME directory called altcolor, inside that create a directory that matches the name of the rom, st_161h, inside THAT folder, place the pin2dmd.pal file that came with the download

• Content Provider
7 hours ago, freneticamnesic said:

You need to create a directory iny our VPinMAME directory called altcolor, inside that create a directory that matches the name of the rom, st_161h, inside THAT folder, place the pin2dmd.pal file that came with the download

actually it is st_161hc for the colorized rom because it is a little bit larger.

Archived