[New VPX Alert]Walking Dead LE Real mod By Neo (lucille,cross road, negan rom...)

Imploring someone to do something about their "absolutely horrendus" work is not often associated with someone who appreciates their efforts. Passive aggressive comments like "If real table uses rubber balls than ignore my comentary" will rightfully lead someone to to be offended. Rather than taking the feedback of others you double down and tell people to not be so sensitive to criticism? You then follow that up with what seemed like an attempt to seek empathy for all the time you spent testing and investigating how to make changes yourself pretty much insinuating your time is more valuable than that of the authors? Wow. I'd say I'm at a loss for words... but apparently I'm not :)

On 8/10/2017 at 6:59 AM, roar said:

Imploring someone to do something about their "absolutely horrendus" work is not often associated with someone who appreciates their efforts. Passive aggressive comments like "If real table uses rubber balls than ignore my comentary" will rightfully lead someone to to be offended. Rather than taking the feedback of others you double down and tell people to not be so sensitive to criticism? You then follow that up with what seemed like an attempt to seek empathy for all the time you spent testing and investigating how to make changes yourself pretty much insinuating your time is more valuable than that of the authors? Wow. I'd say I'm at a loss for words... but apparently I'm not :)

Don't forget his backhanded slap to everyone else who's releasing tables: "Table alone is awesome. Rare one with no major bugs" 

On behalf of myself and everyone who else who works on these things and PROVIDES THEM FREE OF CHARGE and might put something out that isn't perfect, let me sincerely apologize for the inconvenience these "major bugs" cause you.  I'll be sure to issue you a full refund,

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, outhere said:

I use the enter button,  The same button I use for shooting the ball and I did not change the game

Rom - twd_156h

Visual PinMAME          Version 2.9

VP 10.4   - But 10.3 should work

Doesnt work for me, I tried the enter button and every other button, when the balls goes in the crossbow it cycles back and forth twice and then the ball is stuck and I have to reset the game as I cant shoot it out. I have pinmame 2.9 also, visual pinball 10.3 final and that same rom.

OK, I searched on the scooper issue on the mustang table and found out I needed to update my vpinmame.dll, I did that and now the Mustang table and the crossbow in the dead table works fine. Thanks for leading me in the right direction, you guys are awesome!

• 8 months later...

Great game - I have never had the chance to play the real one  - thanks for making this available.  I was annoyed that 66% of balls coming out of the bumpers drained down the middle but that is also an issue on the real one: 

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-lepremium-center-drain-help

and the fix on the real one is to place a slingshot rubber at the bumpers exit which I did on this version (no idea what I was doing never tried to edit a table before) and it also works directing the ball left most of the time. 

Is it just my poor skill or are others getting a lot of center drains?

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Please excuse the newb question. I love this table. Am having an issue with the dmd not being moveable. I have unchecked show dmd/display window and checked use external dmd. I am running on a desktop and the ingame dmd still shows up and is covering a portion of the table. I cannot click it and move it. The other dmd and backglass show up and are moveable. Can anyone please advise how to fix this so I can enjoy this amazing table. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, leroy.steigerwalt said:

Please excuse the newb question. I love this table. Am having an issue with the dmd not being moveable. I have unchecked show dmd/display window and checked use external dmd. I am running on a desktop and the ingame dmd still shows up and is covering a portion of the table. I cannot click it and move it. The other dmd and backglass show up and are moveable. Can anyone please advise how to fix this so I can enjoy this amazing table. Thanks in advance.

In the table script set this Line to False
If DesktopMode AND NOT CustomDMD Then UseVPMDMD = True

Cant find the line suggested but found the following :

Dim VarHidden, UseVPMDMD
If table.ShowDT = true then
UseVPMDMD = true
VarHidden = 1
Ramp19.visible = 1
Ramp18.visible = 1
else
Ramp19.visible = 0
Ramp18.visible = 0
UseVPMDMD = false
VarHidden = 0
end if

Trying to change UseVPMDMD=true to false but its not letting me change anything. Any suggestions much appreciated. Again sorry for the newbie questions.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Edited by leroy.steigerwalt
more info needed