[New VPX Alert]Walking Dead LE Real mod By Neo (lucille,cross road, negan rom...)

Walking Dead LE Real mod By Neo (lucille,cross road, negan rom...)

Hi first of all

"Thank you to all creators  (ICPjuggla, Fren, Dozer, flupper, Dark, Ninuzzu, Hanibal)

Fren and ICPJuggla made the original version of this table and Dozer did the LE mod with lots of updates,

Flupper did the ramps, ninuzzu did the prison walker head and I did the Well Walker, bicycle girl and Fish Tank models.

Thank you very much for your work 

Here is my 1st mod for Walking dead LE

- new playfield Hight resolution
- new crossbow
- new balls
- add accessory available on real table
Lucille, panel ...
- rom edit with voice actor and negan full season 7
- new physics
A big thank you to hannibal for the ramps and the roof of the prison

Possibility to change the panel (terminus vs woodbury, and 3 different panel
For cross road, and two balls) just change the picture in the option or change the no in picture manager.

I would update the table if I add accessories

The download link contains everything (modified rom, table, b2s)

Good game for all

fucking facepalm.

So now hannibal is the creator is he?  A few short leaps and it's all his?

This is a mod of a mod and all the credits are missing.

For the record, Fren and ICPJuggla made the original version of this table and Dozer did the LE mod with lots of updates, Flupper did the ramps, ninuzzu did the prison walker head and I did the Well Walker, bicycle girl and Fish Tank models.

This is just shameful.

So this table is a mod, of a shite mod by hannibal, which was modded from Dozers LE table, when Dozer modded the original pro version done by everyone listed by dark.

People please read the history and give credit where credit is due.  There was a lot of work done by the original people so at the very least acknowledge them.

Thanks to Fren, ICP, Dark, Ninuzzu, Flupper and Dozer...there could be more even. 

Sorry to the same people listed for having to see this kind of disrespect by thoughtless twits

Also thanks to the VP Dev team for their continued work, along with DJRobX for figuring out the LE coding with VPM in the first place.  Thanks to Carneypriest and Arngrim for VPM and DOF

On the plus side any physics adjusting from a typical turd table hannibal turns out is an improvement. 

• Administrators

I really hate to say anything but this is a VP10 alert post which is auto generated by the forum software it doesn't post all of the information..

The original post of the file is a separate post made by  the author ...which is were the download is located / support / and as you can see from day one that credit was all listed there on

who made the original table file ......it was not edited     now whether the table is good or not lol I cant say and if permission to mod wasn't.. right  again I cant say...;)   

Its just you dudes are raggin on the guy for not saying who made the original table that he modded and he did....so? :rolleyes:

I really hate to say anything but this is a VP10 alert post which is auto generated by the forum software it doesn't post all of the information..

The original post of the file is a separate post made by  the author ...which is were the download is located / support / and as you can see from day one that credit was all listed there on

who made the original table file ......it was not edited     now whether the table is good or not lol I cant say and if permission to mod wasn't.. right  again I cant say...[emoji6]   

Its just you dudes are raggin on the guy for not saying who made the original table that he modded and he did....so? :rolleyes:

"Man that ones really got guts! And they're falling out"

Harrumph. Thanks for chiming in wildman. Let all be a little slower to throw stones or zombie heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@neofr45 No need to take the mod away. What you should do is edit your first post, add those names dark mentioned. And if/when you do add more mods, please use some extra minutes to learn the history of the table. If people have given permissions to mod, doesn't mean you shouldn't thank them for their work. I believe we all understand your mistake, just learn from it and you're fine.

On 29/04/2017 at 9:43 AM, scottywic said:

"Man that ones really got guts! And they're falling out"

Harrumph. Thanks for chiming in wildman. Let all be a little slower to throw stones or zombie heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well said. i hate seeing this kind of hair-trigger aggression in the hobby. brings it down for everyone.,

Hey neofr45 sorry if i came down hard on you, after all you did not know proper etiquette.  I don't want to dampen peoples good intentions for a different perspective on a table.

That said my biggest problem is just the lack of common courtesy, to minimally name the previous contributors.  These type of actions intentional or not are causing some of the experienced people to become frustrated and walk away from this hobby.  

• 3 months later...

Love this table so I have to implore creators to reedo the physics from ground up. It is absolutely horrendus on this table compared to probabily 40 other VPX tables I tried. Ball feels like it is made out of light bouncy RUBBER, not metal. If real table uses rubber balls than ignore my comentary, otherwise PHYSICS on this table makes it practicaly unplayable.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Recycler said:

Love this table so I have to implore creators to reedo the physics from ground up. It is absolutely horrendus on this table compared to probabily 40 other VPX tables I tried. Ball feels like it is made out of light bouncy RUBBER, not metal. If real table uses rubber balls than ignore my comentary, otherwise PHYSICS on this table makes it practicaly unplayable.

Thank god the guys that made VPX gave you the power to make it anyway you want it...you can change all to suit your taste graphic wise and physics wise

then you wouldn't have to rag the poor guy that tried to make a cool table...you only have yourself to blame for a shitty mod...;)

your 1st post like that again will get you about 200 guys pouncing on your ass for such a stupid post....you will see, rag another authors table :)

hell maybe I'm wrong...lol I'm sure some other will chime in LOL.......B)   

I IMPLORE you to smartin up  and if you don't like it fix it yourself.....Fuckin tard....unbelievable 

On 8/7/2017 at 11:40 PM, Wildman said:

Thank god the guys that made VPX gave you the power to make it anyway you want it...you can change all to suit your taste graphic wise and physics wise

then you wouldn't have to rag the poor guy that tried to make a cool table...you only have yourself to blame for a shitty mod...;)

your 1st post like that again will get you about 200 guys pouncing on your ass for such a stupid post....you will see, rag another authors table :)

hell maybe I'm wrong...lol I'm sure some other will chime in LOL.......B)   

I IMPLORE you to smartin up  and if you don't like it fix it yourself.....Fuckin tard....unbelievable 

Dont be so sensitive to criticism.

My time investment in playing out all this tables speaks of my appritiation of work coders do. Table alone is awesome. Rare one with no major bugs

Did some extensive testing of Walking Dead REAL mod table and I had to tweek physics just a bit to make it playable.

Had to dig through google and forums to do this since I am no coder and have no knowledge about script comands

Add this to script

Const Ballsize = 50
Const BallMass = 1.1

Apparently default ball mass is to light what made the ball much too bouncy.

Now table is even harder to play but the ball at least acts little more predictable.

Default phisics on curent version of TWD REAL mod table is horendus. Have you tried it?

I made my previous post so somebody  who is working on TWD table would upload a version with playable physics,

so people like me wouldnt have to lose hours of time by searching how to change ball mass on forums.

Coding and physics programing is not second language to everyone.

I implore you to not adress people without even trying to understand their post. I bet u call every critic a troll. Guess what that makes you.

So, basically - you're not happy with the physics ... ok, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

If you posted your preferred changes ... friggin' 2 lines of code - your point would come through without you looking like a total ass.

Your not helping yourself or anyone else by this behaviour. Personally I've decided NOT to respond to a question you just asked on another forum because of several loud mouthed statements from you. Cross you fingers someone else cares.

6 hours ago, Thalamus said:

So, basically - you're not happy with the physics ... ok, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

If you posted your preferred changes ... friggin' 2 lines of code - your point would come through without you looking like a total ass.

Your not helping yourself or anyone else by this behaviour. Personally I've decided NOT to respond to a question you just asked on another forum because of several loud mouthed statements from you. Cross you fingers someone else cares.

My statement that Metallica Premium Monsters being unplayable in its current state is completly true, and you feeling hurt about that statement wont make it any more playable. If you like to look at pinball tables good for you, I like to play them.

Your statement that you do not want to help just takes unnececery space here and is contrary to forum purpose.

You must of felt great when you noticed that you know the answer to topic that some prick started. Be assured that by not answering you hurt the community cause I am not the only one with those questions. I will eventually get the answers about force feedback or any other topic.