pallet fies altcolour folder

terrulha

I everyone i downloaded the palette colection from Lucky1 but i can"t figure out how to make it work with my pin2dmd....so i extracted the altcolour folder inside my vpinmamme folder it looks like this....C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME\altcolor inside he altcolour folder theres other folders with the name of the roms and inide those folders there are files named pin2dmd.pal very small all of them are 1k....i also inserted another folder inside vpinmame folder named table_palettes so it lookks like this ...C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual Pinball\VPinMAME\table_palettes and iside this foler there are pal.files with the name of the roms....question do i need any other files in order to make this work?i follow the steps and whenn in game i press f1 and change the option to colorize mode and then restart the game with f3 and it just uses the 4 colour pallets that i got setted and not the ones from altcolour...what am i doing wrong what step am i missing????do i have to change anything on the table script???thx in advance.

Archived