Help - Real DMD PINDMD2 (FP.FX2)

thiagocapalbo

Hi friends, how are you?
I own a DMD Vishay lee-128g032b and am using pindmd2.
It happens that, I'm not able to run it in future pinball and pinball fx2.
In the future pinball I followed the jason tutorial.

http://www.gopinball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=55&t=2919

I downloaded the file intercept.zip and put all the folders of this file in the BAM folder (where is my future pinball executable).
I selected a table for the future pinball .exe and clicked on Translite, I clicked the right button on the DMD, unlocked it and dragged it out of Virtual Screen (HUD).
After dragging it (HUDDMD), I modified it to 128x16 and renamed the file to "Mydmd".
The other two files (HUDDMD and DISPDMD) retained the names "Mydmd2" and "leddmd".
I clicked on editor 5 and then clicked on "Play Table" and the dmd is the black screen (not the signal).
I also tried to move the modified HUDMD file to the Virtual Screen (HUD) it appears in the playfield but does not give a signal to realdmd.
I also made the option to rename the DISPDMD as "Mydmd" and modify it to 128x16 leaving the other files in 128x36 but it did not work anyway.

FX2
I tried to install the pinball fx2 with the freeze but I could not install it. When you run the cmd "dmdext test" the following message appears:

'Dmdext' is not recognized as an internal command
Or external, an operable program or a batch file.

But it does not install (opens a screen and soon closes), even doing the procedure to disable driver signing.
In pinballx the dmd is working because when entering the pinballx the video of the dmd is triggered.
I use windows 10. Can anyone guide me what it can be? I have been trying for days and for long hours but I am not having any evolution and I am very anxious to see it working with the emulators.
Thank you very much and all help is welcome. I wish everyone a great day. Thank you!

Archived