[New VPX Alert]El Dorado City of Gold

El Dorado City of Gold

This was the last pin produced by Mylstar and production was continued by Premier. It is also the last game designed by Ed Krynski for Gottlieb/Mylstar. The models for the explorers on the backglass were two Gottlieb employees, Jeri Knighton and Jeff Lee (Gottlieb video game artist).

Gottlieb 1984 - Aztec Jungle Theme

This is a MOD of theGhost787 and 32assassins table. I'm not sure what it is about this table but it intrigued me when I first saw it. It is a slower table but it is challenging.

Script is by 32assassin, and table start by theGhost787. I did a partial redraw of the play field just to line everything up a bit better. Enhanced the colors a bit. Also moved around the table elements and lights to match the play field and to make it play and look more like the videos online. If we could get a good play field and plastics scan this table would really come to life. I used what resources were available online (and there are not many). I have never played the real table but have watched some youtube videos. So physics are adjusted to match them the best I could.

Enjoy, I know I have enjoyed modding it.

If anyone has any high resolution resources for this table please let me know.