The Simpsons pinball party

• Administrators

Would you happen to have the frame from the DMD that has the beer mug and Multiball on it?  I've been trying to get just that single image/frame for something here on the site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
5 hours ago, Dazz said:

I placed both files into altcolor/simpprty and seem to only be getting different shades of yellow... 

No need to patch any ROM here. You have o make sure that you use the latest dmddevice.dll from my github account in integration together with the latest firmware.

9 hours ago, lucky1 said:

No need to patch any ROM here. You have o make sure that you use the latest dmddevice.dll from my github account in integration together with the latest firmware.

how about those of us that don't use an actual pin2dmd? i have freezy's latest dmddevice.dll (1.5.2) and all other color roms are working fine with my lcd monitor. this one just crashes on startup. i have tried lucky1's dmddevice.dll but i think this only works for actual pin2dmd hardware. any suggestions?

thanks, these color roms are sweet!

• Administrators
11 hours ago, lucky1 said:

Hmm, I don't think I'm running the latest firmware... after my last issues, not sure if I want to mess with firmware again.

Ok, went ahead and updated the firmware. Seems to be working now.  Thanks Lucky!

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, miguelcerca said:

how about those of us that don't use an actual pin2dmd? i have freezy's latest dmddevice.dll (1.5.2) and all other color roms are working fine with my lcd monitor. this one just crashes on startup. i have tried lucky1's dmddevice.dll but i think this only works for actual pin2dmd hardware. any suggestions?

thanks, these color roms are sweet!

You gave the answer yourself. Since you use freezy´s dll you need to wait for him to update.

• 1 month later...

I made the switch from the pinDMD3 to a pin2dmd yesterday so I got to experience this effort on my virtual pin last night and my jaw hit the floor! Thank  you so much, it is just amazing.

Archived