Wildman Backglass King

Drybonz

• Administrators

CMRpEAY7BIsSmcN5mbZYAAuzkVx4kAi3Sd2Jmd2X...Its comments like that keep me motivated to make more BG.....Just a simpleanimated-thanks-smiley-emoticon.gif is all I ask ....Glad guys are enjoying them and making the pinball experience real......

just wish more guys would thank authors more for all their hard work....most have no clue how many hrs are spent making all this shit lol....cheers.gif

I must admit that when I went from Desktop to Cab, there was no way I could thank you for every download, would have taken ... days. I already knew where I wanted to download the backglasses from if available. Like Drybonz. I'm sure 90% or so are from you. 100% agree with the topic - you are the king !

Really appreciated m8 - thanks a bunch !

Yeah Good Call DryBonz, there is no real way to say thanks when someone like myself downloads another Wildman Backglass.

Wildman your the man!  Always appreciate your hard work, and amazes me that you either have a backglass already out, or ready to go right around the time a new table is to be released.  

Keep up the great work!!!  Hopefully more of us show the love you deserve

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Wildman,

I`m new here but just want to say thank you  so much for your awesome artwork, LOVE IT !!  what an outstanding artist you are!!!

Your making our lifes much more beautiful then it was before.:)

Keep up the good work please

Thank you again.

Gyruss

Archived