DOF - some table items not firing

scoobie1

Hey guys,

I have been using DOF 2.0 for a few months now and most everything works great.  I have not upgraded to 3.0 mostly because it's in beta and my 2.0 setup is working so well.  

However I noticed a couple of tables which the top bumpers don't fire.  The tables are Silverball Mania VPX and Qbert's Quest PM5.  All other items, solenoids, slingshots, flippers these tables are working great.  It's just the top bumpers don't fire the DOF solenoids.   I checked that I'm using the roms in which the DOF config xml is calling for.  When I switch to alternative roms for these tables, DOF doesn't work at all.  So, it seems I'm using the correct roms, but the top bumpers don't fire.

Anyone else notice this and is there a fix?  Thanks!

I haven't DOF setup yet myself. So, I can't verify. But, as you said - there is a relationship between the config and the rom. So, I would first of all make sure I have an updated config via configtool. And then manually look into the files if there is a config at all for the rom in question if it isn't working after the update.

Archived