Anyone have full/complete PinMAME ROM set?

Dazz

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, eispic said:

Can someone help me for my missing PinMAME ROMs?

fix_PinMAME29_SAMbuildr4245.zip

Get Iron Man at Stern

Ghost LED roms can't be distributed. Easy enough to patch your own. The patcher itself can't be distributed either. But it's not hard to find via Google.

There's no such thing as an "official" Stern colored rom. These are just slots that allow patched game code to run. If a patch does exist you can download it here along with the bsdiff patcher and do it yourself.

Everything else, if I have it, it is available to download here.

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/category/15-pinmame-roms/

I don't have those missing Stern roms from their back catalog. We just have their sizes and checksums at this point.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
10 hours ago, cobraa said:

hi im new to pinmame roms and is there a full set I can d/l  instead of haven't to d/l 1 file at a time ?

OK your new.....but you should read more and check out rom threads on google you might find what your looking for ;)

most sites will ban you for even asking that question ......This is a hobby  not a 1 stop fix for all your needs lol ....just the way it is ..you need to fend for yourself or

find a good vp buddie that will hook you up B)...........READ !! you will find what your looking for :D........if not and want quik fix you wont find it on any of the  VP sites

Just some friendly advice.......:)       if your that new you have alot to learn about working with and keeping your stuff up to date all the time ....like i said a hobby..just

keep reading you will learn....P.S  go on the other sites and ask that question too and see the results just for fun  :D:D:D...

anyways enjoy ...

• Content Provider
10 hours ago, cobraa said:

hi im new to pinmame roms and is there a full set I can d/l  instead of haven't to d/l 1 file at a time ?

Did you try googling "pinmame rom set"?

so what that's the only place I can get them  ? ive tried to d/l  A  for a couple days now the d/l starts then 1/4 to half way through  the file stops and it wont let be resume and I try and restart and it says I've exceeded my Dayly Limit so i I gota wait another 24hours before I can try again..  there is no torrent with a complete set ? 

• Administrators

There is a pinmame rom set on PleasureDome.  Not sure how up to date it is, but probably is only based on the official source and will not include SAM or color roms.

Archived